Default Now Fuel pump issue .

So after removing the dash and guages for non-functional guages . The fuel pump stopped working. Check the injectors and nothing was happening . Went back to the fuse and its was smoked black as can be . Changed the fuse and still the same wont turn on . Took the voltmeter and I'm getting nothing to the fuel pump relay , the other 2 relays are getting power .

Chance that because the fuse was smoked so bad that it actually traveled down to the fuel pump itself ?

No this was a engine put in , not the factory and whoever did wins the award for the WORSE wiring I have seen . I have wires just hanging on the engine that are not plugged into anything , have ring terminals but not into anything etc .

I tested all 3 relays and they are all good so it didn't blow the relay itself . It's literally at the plug in the harness .

Any ideas as to what else to try guys ?

Thanks in advance

Problem solved !! After literally weeks trying to figure this guage and then fuel pump issue out .....it all boiled down to 1 wire on the ignition was not hooked up to the proper connection . Changed it to the 12v in switch.....problem solved. Guages and engines fired up perfectly

Cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz