Default Autowake 2.0 - Pitch & Roll values

I am new to the autowake world. Just got a Moomba Max and upgraded ballasts (5900, all plumbed-in working with original switches, etc.). I understand autowake may not be the best option in this case.

Is there a way to display the PITCH and ROLL values of the boat somewhere without activating Autowake? This way I could figure out which pitch & roll works best and re-create those conditions when more/less people are in the boat ?
    ------------------------------------
    2018 Moomba Max (5925lbs ballast)
    2013 Tigé RZ2 (sold)

No. The actual real time values are only visible while in Autowake. But you can switch from Autowake back to cruise by flicking a ballast switch on once you take a quick peak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    No. The actual real time values are only visible while in Autowake. But you can switch from Autowake back to cruise by flicking a ballast switch on once you take a quick peak.

That's more or less what I was thinking, but was hoping there was a way to see them all the time. So, flicking a ballast switch; as opposed to just toggling back to Cruise Control? My button toggles between CRUISE-ON, CRUISE-OFF, AUTOWAKE. Will simply toggling back to CRUISE-ON do the trick or will autowake still be doing sometime in the background ?
    2013 Tigé RZ2 (sold)

Should be Off-Cruise-Autowake and back again. So go into cruise, set up the boat; then ice you’re running, toggle to Autowake and you can see the pitch and roll values. It’ll go into countdown but you have a few moments before it starts to dump ballast or adjust. Then flick a ballast switch and it’ll revert back to cruise.

2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Should be Off-Cruise-Autowake and back again. So go into cruise, set up the boat; then ice you’re running, toggle to Autowake and you can see the pitch and roll values. It’ll go into countdown but you have a few moments before it starts to dump ballast or adjust. Then flick a ballast switch and it’ll revert back to cruise.

K. Makes sense! Any consensus out there as to what would be ideal pitch & roll?
    2013 Tigé RZ2 (sold)

I like -3.5 roll and 9 pitch , for the weight you are running, when running 3500llbs or less I like the -4.5 and 9 pitch for port surfing. Does the draft sensor keep you from getting everything maxed out?? Not sure why autowake wouldn't work for you. But above stated works very well. I use both methods of autowake , always leave it on and let it work , or see were im at for pitch and roll adjust what I can to help it, once its where I want it then exit out of it. Both work well for me.
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds