Default Non-Skid Removal

For guys that have added Gatorstep before it was a factory offering, what is the best way to remove the non-skid from the swim platform, transom and walk-through??

I have a kit on the way with one of Gatorstep's new colors....Electric Blue over Black in the Cascade pattern. The Electric Blue on my black deck is gonna look sick and I got permission from Rick T. to use the Moomba logos
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

SeaDek has some pretty good how-to videos on the subject either on their website or YouTube - that's what I used to remove the OEM platform pad from my OBV.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

SeaDek videos were amazing. Step by step. Used it to take off and replace mine last year. Very straightforward instructions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz
    2007 LSV - Sold
    2003 Outback - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by mikenehrkorn View Post
    SeaDek has some pretty good how-to videos on the subject either on their website or YouTube - that's what I used to remove the OEM platform pad from my OBV.
    Thanks Mike! SeaDek had some great videos on removal and installation.

So are you considering using the eraser thing that they pimp in this video?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Kdmfd31z8

I need to replace part of one of the pieces on my front deck - I got a little abrasion when my younger brother decided to pull up 100' of anchor rope by dragging it over my $200 piece of GatorStep... Hopefully I can just get the piece that I need and save some moolah...
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

I'm not sure what the eraser is (maybe a new addition to the videos?), but I just used a plastic putty knife
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    So are you considering using the eraser thing that they pimp in this video?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Kdmfd31z8

I need to replace part of one of the pieces on my front deck - I got a little abrasion when my younger brother decided to pull up 100' of anchor rope by dragging it over my $200 piece of GatorStep... Hopefully I can just get the piece that I need and save some moolah...
    I hadn't seen the video you referenced but the 3M eraser is interesting. In the vid I saw they soaked a rag with mineral spirits and laid over glue residue for 5 mins, then scraped it off, then went back over it with acetone.

You can order just the front deck: http://www.gatorstep.com/online-stor...2018-p81907640 ($114)

Are you on the Supra and Moomba Owner's FB page? You can email Mason ([email protected]) for a 10% discount code.