Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

I also picked up 16 Motorcraft SP-526 spark plugs from O’Reillys for $88 after tax. Same PN indmar repackages and sells for $215+ which is a ridiculous markup! You can buy top notch iridium plugs for that but why bother if you are going to replace them annually!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Bonte4 View Post
    Do you have the strainer installed in your boat? If you do all you need is a bucket and garden hose. The boat will suck up from the bucket. Much easier than having the bucket setups inside the boat. Just connect the hose fill the bucket outside the boat and stick the other end if the hose in the bucket and start it. It will suck it the antifreeze.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    Do you have the strainer installed in your boat? If you do all you need is a bucket and garden hose. The boat will suck up from the bucket. Much easier than having the bucket setups inside the boat. Just connect the hose fill the bucket outside the boat and stick the other end if the hose in the bucket and start it. It will suck it the antifreeze.
    I have a 2017 Mondo, does it come standard or is it an accessory? What does it look like and where do I find it on the boat?

Landon

17 Mondo Surf Edition
    WS Rev 10's

Put a bucket full of rv antifreeze under the exhaust, large bucket or tub works best, put one end of a garden hose in the bucket and connect the other to the strainer, close the water supply valve and start the boat. The boat will suck up the anti freeze and cycle thru the boat come out the exhaust run the boat until the temp reaches 180.
    I followed the instructions and the boat isn’t sucking up the antifreeze, does it take a minute to warm up before it will start to pump it up and into the strainer from the bucket?
    Landon

17 Mondo Surf Edition
    WS Rev 10's

I followed the instructions and the boat isn’t sucking up the antifreeze, does it take a minute to warm up before it will start to pump it up and into the strainer from the bucket?
    Did you close the intake valve?

Did you close the intake valve?
    Yes, it’s connected to the hose that goes to the strainer correct?
    Landon

17 Mondo Surf Edition
    WS Rev 10's

Yes, it’s connected to the hose that goes to the strainer correct?
    Not sure, recheck your setup, there's enough suction to suck thru a 30 ft garden hose. Maybe you have a leak somewhere or the valve isn't closed. You can always move the bucket inside.

Not sure, recheck your setup, there's enough suction to suck thru a 30 ft garden hose. Maybe you have a leak somewhere or the valve isn't closed. You can always move the bucket inside.
    It does a a minute or so to suck up from the bucket thru all the hose and into the strainer.

Gravity feed your strainer, you don’t want to the impeller dry.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I did empty all the water out of the system first, that is correct right? I just don’t understand if you empty the water out how it can pull if there’s nothing in the system?
    Landon

17 Mondo Surf Edition
    WS Rev 10's