Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nice find, I think you got a good deal at $3k for the motor and the trailer with the rest of the boat for free! Looks like the interior is actually in OK shape, and you don't have to look at the exterior when your in it. You'll have a blast. It should make a fun wakeboarding wake. What lake are you using? There's still plenty of season left, just drain the block and manifolds each time.
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1989 Sanger Skier DX - sold

congrats on the new boat and carb rebuild. You and your boys are going to have a blast with that boat.
    2020 Supra SE 450

Quote Originally Posted by gregski View Post
    What lake are you using? There's still plenty of season left, just drain the block and manifolds each time.
    I am going to get a pass at Sloan's lake in Denver next spring. A buddy of mine had a boat back in 99 - 01 and that's where we went. Nice little ski lake, but it's several hundred dollars per year and they have a limited # of passes available.

I am going to Chatfield tomorrow to tune the carb, but I doubt I'll go there very often.

I do plan on taking them to Horsetooth next summer for overnight camping trips. I went to CSU and have camped in coves before. Great time. I get every other Friday off, so I'll go up there Thursday evenings and probably leave Saturday mid day.

We're off to Orlando Friday for a week, then I'm going elk hunting Oct 17 for a week. I'm their cub scout den leader so we have that one night per week. busy busy busy!

Do you ski at Horsetooth, or someplace else?

Congrats and welcome!!!

Think you’ve got the right approach- get her running right and the more you use it the more you’ll improve it! Really psyched to see what you do!
    2007 LSV
    2315 Acme prop
    Gravity III + 3 Johnsons
    1100s in the rear, IBS upfront
    Stock bags under the seats
    HDPE Surf Platform

Quote Originally Posted by 1967Goat View Post
    Do you ski at Horsetooth, or someplace else?
    Yup. Although it's nearly impossible to ski there anymore. Every year, it gets busier and even earlier in the day. I consider it a special day when the water is good enough to get a wakeboard run in. But we're actually right in my favorite time of year. People are already winterizing, the crowds are gone and the water is still warm enough to play. As we get into October/November we tend to use Boyd Lake in Loveland (equivalent to Chatfield). By then, the crowds are completely gone and the water is just a few degrees warmer than Horsetooth. Plus, Larimer County will switch to doing ANS inspections only on weekends which basically means it's closed during the week - it's heartbreaking to go by such a beautiful lake and see it "closed". If you're up here and want a ride, hit me up.
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1989 Sanger Skier DX - sold

Was hoping to watch the video but it's marked private. Can you send a link or copy?

Thanks.

Karl