https://www.evo.com/wakesurf-boards/...et-naked-board

get it from EVO ,now at $519.oo
    It has the push you need
    instagram
    Mine -Crazy888smokey
    The Moomba's -SauceySacs

Youtube -George Henry

2017 Moomba Helix
    Just a guy & boat & girl & a couple of Fat Sac's & a ton of BEER ...trying to surf!!

Sounds like it simply comes down to weight...so ill look into the ibs. Was hoping not to dtop more money since i just upgraded, but seems like only way. Weve been trying in about 30ft of water. And im putting weight on front foot, had friend try to that surfs. Id like smaller board like those mentioned, but feel like its weight issue. Figured 2700 lbs would do it.....
    Thanks again guys for the advise.
    2019 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by crazy888smokey View Post
    I ride this

https://www.evo.com/wakesurf-boards/...et-naked-board

get it from EVO ,now at $519.oo
    It has the push you need
    I have the same board. VERY fast.
    2019 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Sounds like it simply comes down to weight...so ill look into the ibs. Was hoping not to dtop more money since i just upgraded, but seems like only way. Weve been trying in about 30ft of water. And im putting weight on front foot, had friend try to that surfs. Id like smaller board like those mentioned, but feel like its weight issue. Figured 2700 lbs would do it.....
    2700 pounds will do it. The problem is that you have overloaded the back of the boat with not much up front to even it out. Try this, fill your surf side rear around 80%, off side to around 50-60%, sit your cooler and any extra weight and one of your crew up front to the surf side, the other couple people to the rear to the surf side, middle position on the tab. Speed at 10.6, trim all the way up then a hair down. I will bet that you will have a very surf-able wave at that point. More weight in the front will lengthen it out while maintaining power. Its is all a numbers game. You can't just throw huge weight at the back, more than some people run in their 15s with the bigger hull, and expect a killer wave. You should have went bow bag first, upgrade rear second. We will get you fixed up.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Thanks man. Problem is theres usually just two adults, one kid, most of the time. We have friends out, but not all the time. Trying to find solution for some bow weight, what about this ? https://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-...d-bow-sac.html
    Still learning, but if i understood previous comment this can be plumed into bow bag so all on same switch?
    2019 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    2700 pounds will do it. The problem is that you have overloaded the back of the boat with not much up front to even it out. Try this, fill your surf side rear around 80%, off side to around 50-60%, sit your cooler and any extra weight and one of your crew up front to the surf side, the other couple people to the rear to the surf side, middle position on the tab. Speed at 10.6, trim all the way up then a hair down. I will bet that you will have a very surf-able wave at that point. More weight in the front will lengthen it out while maintaining power. Its is all a numbers game. You can't just throw huge weight at the back, more than some people run in their 15s with the bigger hull, and expect a killer wave. You should have went bow bag first, upgrade rear second. We will get you fixed up.
    I agree with the above, but would suggest you go 100% on the surf side and try and get a stand alone bag up into the walkway in the bow.

What KnoxMojo suggest will work, but it will be a scaled down wave, which I think is an issue here.

You can easily pick up a single bag of 400lbs or more from the classifieds here, with an external pump. This will get you up and running quickly, if you don’t want to go ahead and get a proper under seat bow bag right off the bat.

With my boat I also run into the same issue at times if it’s just me, my wife and kids. Whenever that the case, I add an extra 400 on the surf side seat (we all ride goofy) and fill everything up to 100%. This usually makes for a really good surf wave with tons of push, especially when I’m driving and my son surfs. My wife typically seats on the rear seat near the starboard side, right next to the bag. When it is my turn to ride, I switch on Autowake to get the same pitch and roll for me, as the subtraction of my 210lb from the drivers seat makes quite a difference with a small crew. When I do this Autowake usually take about 30% out of the non surfside to compensate.

It is also important to note that because of weight difference of the rider, speed makes a huge difference. My son can surf at 11.7-12mph, but when I’m up, I have to go down to 10.8-11mph.

When me crew includes a couple more guys, we can surf faster, and if enough are aboard, we can eliminate the bag on the seat entirely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Thanks man. Problem is theres usually just two adults, one kid, most of the time. We have friends out, but not all the time. Trying to find solution for some bow weight, what about this ? https://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-...d-bow-sac.html
    Still learning, but if i understood previous comment this can be plumed into bow bag so all on same switch?
    Karl, my best recommendation is to call Wakemakers, they will get you exactly what you need without any of the guess work, and it will come with all needed hoses and hardware. Also let them know you are a forum member for a discount. And I completely agree with Stazi, look on here and the facebook pages, pick up a 400 bag and pump to run either on or under your surf side seat for all the times its just your small crew. Take these steps, and the next time you ride, you will be grinning and laughing from ear to ear. When you have that puppy fully loaded, 3rd position down on the tab is money!
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Thanks for advice guys. We usually just have 3 of us, one being s kid. So we are running light. I will consider it all. Sounds like more bow weight best place to start. Just really didnt want bag on floor or seat....guess i could put under seat, but still gotta buy pump. Thanks again.
    Karl, you really aren't listening to some of the advice you're being given.

There are THREE elements to being successful at riding ropeless:
    1. Wave (affected by weight, speed, etc)
    2. Board
    3. Rider Skill

You've had people comment on the board you're riding and comment on rider skill (foot placement, etc) yet all you're hearing is wave/weight.

I can guarantee you that I could take my fast Doomswell board, and a number of years of riding experience and surf your wave with the weight you have ropeless all day long and carve the snot out of it. Just to prove I could I put my 85 pound 12 y/o son in the driver seat and my little 5'2" wife in the rear corner and was able to surf my 23' XLV with ZERO ballast. I couldn't do it very long freeriding, but with the right board/rider you don't even need ballast.

Of course all three elements are important. and typically 1 or 2 of them can compensate for being lacking in the 3rd. I'm sure that your weight setup could certainly be improved. But don't ignore the other two elements. If you're coming here asking us for help, don't ignore valid suggestions.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Not ignoring advice, just seems like the majority are saying its weight/weight placement. And i hate to drop 900 on the board mentioned only to find out that wasnt the issue. I called wakemakers and explained my issue. They said they dont have an IBS for my boat, and didnt think bow weight was the issue. He said they did have sumo bag and pump for bow though. I get that one or more factors need to be changed, just trying to decide where to start.
    2019 Moomba Max

My buddy ran that bag and a pump in his lsv, just fill it while filling your rears and drain the same way. It will help a lot. Also, keep inviting that friend out that can surf and have him get back there while you get the speed and settings dialed in. Pick up a sumo bag for your surf side while you are at it, I know it seems like a lot, but it will make all the difference in the world if only going out with 3 people. You may also ask your dealer if they have any boards that you can demo.
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155