Default 12 Mojo 2.5 questions

I’m looking at a 12 Mojo 2.5 that has super low hours, but I don’t know as much about that hulk shape as the newer Mojo. It looks like it still has factory rear bags so I know those will get upgrade if I buy the boat which will lead to a bow bag. But what’s everyone’s opinion on the boat? How’s the wake and wave (assuming new rear bags, bow bag and I’m guessing suck gate)? Anything on that particular year to look out for? Thanks in advance for all the help.

Quote Originally Posted by RUGER761 View Post
    I’m looking at a 12 Mojo 2.5 that has super low hours, but I don’t know as much about that hulk shape as the newer Mojo. It looks like it still has factory rear bags so I know those will get upgrade if I buy the boat which will lead to a bow bag. But what’s everyone’s opinion on the boat? How’s the wake and wave (assuming new rear bags, bow bag and I’m guessing suck gate)? Anything on that particular year to look out for? Thanks in advance for all the help.
    Vinyl is for chit in my opinion. Love everything else about mine but I’ve never had another inboard to compare it to. I added the wakeland tabs to mine and slam it with weight and it does well surfing. Fill the nose 1/2 and the tears to 1/4 to 1/3 ish and the wake is plenty Randy for me at 24 mph.
    2013 Mojo

I haven't had any problems in the 300+ hours with our vinyl but our boat stays in heated storage in the winter and covered during the summer. I don't surf at all bu the few times we did the manual gates weren't large enough but a suck gate completely changed the game. Get some lead wake bags and move them to balance left to right and you will be golden.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Thanks for the reply’s. Not sure which direction we’ll go yet but always nice to have options.

Also demo’d a Max today. I was very impressed, really makes me want one!