Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    Controller is just waiting on waterproof buttons. The ones he got most recently weren't waterproof. Fingers crossed he gets it done before I get home next week!
    That would be sweet if it made it in time , our transfer try on Monday was a little comical , would definitely be better with the controller

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Tim and Erin are going to make it out Saturday, I'll get some more practice setting up the goofy wave

2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Quote Originally Posted by stevemarich View Post
    Tim and Erin are going to make it out Saturday, I'll get some more practice setting up the goofy wave

That's awesome! Tim might be buying a new boat after going out with you! . Although his 03 MC X10 throws a pretty monster wave.
    2019 Supra SL450

That's awesome! Tim might be buying a new boat after going out with you! . Although his 03 MC X10 throws a pretty monster wave.
    That does look pretty good, hopefully I get it dialed pretty quick, only set up for goofy a couple of times, and everyone was a beginner

2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Getting started on the smaller test tabs. There will be a 1", 45° bend where the line is on the right, both for rigidity and to help direct the water.

No Waterjet this time, since they don't need to be quite so precise. Used a circular saw, and got them within 1/16". Not too bad.
    2019 Supra SL450

If you have a flat transom, the surf gates are far easier and cheaper. My transom just wasn't going to work with those.
    Well, the rear transom of the XLV isn't anywhere close to flat. But who knows what'd be possible. it's hard to argue with a $15 DIY suck gate for now.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Well, the rear transom of the XLV isn't anywhere close to flat. But who knows what'd be possible. it's hard to argue with a $15 DIY suck gate for now.
    Yeah, unfortunately I have this compulsive need to tinker with my shit.
    2019 Supra SL450

Oh, I'm 1000% guilty on that. The mod list on my boat is longer than the list of OEM items. And I still have stuff purchased for mods I'm going to do but haven't had time to install yet.

The tabs are just a bit too far out of reach $$$ these days. Maybe eventually.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

That is funny!! That is why we are all on here - sharing more ideas to take morE shit apart.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

This is looking badass !! Very well done sir .....please continue the thread until that wave does over the next boat Haha!!