Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by z28ke View Post
    How’d it go? Were you able to surf?

Well we only have had 1 good day to go with school starting a few weeks ago and crappy weather so late into the season. But we had some small successes in our attempts to surf. My 12 year old was not able to get up that day and was more interested in honing his wakeboarding skills. I did manage to get up and had a ton of fun but it was clear that the wave needed more power. I def need to try more weight in the boat. I'll be going out this week with 6-7 friends at around 175#-240# each. Should be able to play with their placement in the boat and then decide what new bags I'll need to order.

Glad you are enjoying it, sucks the season is almost over!

Good call on getting some buddies out there. Put a couple of them in the bow (with the heavier on the surf side of the bow) and the rest in the back with a bias towards the surf side. You should have a really nice wave!
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Whupps View Post
    and then decide what new bags I'll need to order.
    It's pretty easy. Simply order the biggest bags that will fit. Period. you can always fill a bigger bag less, you can't fill a smaller bag more.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    It's pretty easy. Simply order the biggest bags that will fit. Period. you can always fill a bigger bag less, you can't fill a smaller bag more.
    Seems like perfect advice. Thanks!

Anyone knows if the Nauticurl fits in a 2014 Mondo?
    Sampp

2014 Mondo

Could be worst
    From nice Québec..

Anyone..please..��
    Sampp

2014 Mondo

Could be worst
    From nice Québec..

Quote Originally Posted by Sampp1963 View Post
    Anyone..please..��
    I can't see why it wouldn't work. They have a good reputation. Why don't you contact them? I would imagine they'd be responsive.

But basically any of the shapers that suction on the side of the hull should be a nice improvement for you.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Just send an email 2 days ago....waiting for an answer.

Also send an email to Mission delta a few months ago....never got feedback. But I saw on there website, that Mission do not work with 2016 Mondo....mine is 2014. Pretty sure there’s is no difference in the hull design between 2014 and 2016.
    Sampp

2014 Mondo

Could be worst
    From nice Québec..

Quote Originally Posted by Sampp1963 View Post
    Anyone knows if the Nauticurl fits in a 2014 Mondo?
    Yes it does. Works great.
    2019 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    Yes it does. Works great.
    Thanks Shoebox...exactly what I was looking for...
    Sampp

2014 Mondo

Could be worst
    From nice Québec..