Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    Put the 1140's and the 750's on ebay and get 2 1450 Enzo's. They pretty much fit almost perfect in the mojo's rear lockers and you'll get an insane wave and you'll be able to use your surf tabs to switch surf side instead of moving bags around. Worth every penny.
    I had the 1100's and took them out as they do not fit the rear lockers and you may be getting maybe 850-900#s out of them.
    It took me a while to pull the trigger on the Enzo's and now I regret all that wasted time trying to "dial in" or tweek the wave".Now just fill everything to 100%, deploy the surf tab 100% and go. We can surf 15ft behind the boat. My kids can even double surf( 2 separate boards at same time) which speaks to the power and the length of the wave.
    Getting the 1450 Enzo’s installed now. Only problem is I’ll have to wait until spring to see the difference. Going to be anxious all winter!
    Did you change out the bow bag too?

'18 Moomba Mojo Pro - UGA Red!

In my 17 Pro I put 1600's in the lockers and I put a Fat Brick on the swim deck(surf side). I surf regular and I have tab at 80% and trim tab at 15%. The arms of the 16's are folded back to allow a little storage so I'm guessing I have about 4300lbs total. The wake is pretty decent but I'm a big guy so I want(need) more push. I was thinking about getting a 1500lb bag that would go on the back seat and wrap around on both sides. I'm leery about it though because I don't know if the seats take the weight?
    2002 Supra Santera (SOLD)
    2017 Moomba Mojo Pro Vivid Orange
    (1595lb wakemakers in the lockers)

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I put a Fat Brick on the swim deck(surf side).
    How does that stay on there?
    Got a pic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

[QUOTE=MJHSupra;332481]How does that stay on there?
    Got a pic?

I don't have a pic, sorry. I just tied it from the trailer tie down to the grab handle above the deck.(with the tail of the rope around one of the handles on the brick)
    I would always sit back there and coach my son when he was learning to surf so I thought it made sense to have the same weight there when I surf. Although I am 1.5 Fat Bricks lol. I might have a pic of the wake though.
    2002 Supra Santera (SOLD)
    2017 Moomba Mojo Pro Vivid Orange
    (1595lb wakemakers in the lockers)

So you only fill the two rear ballast 1450's and don't use the 750 you sold on e-bay? How about the under the floor hard tank?