Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Assuming it doesn’t have a triple axle trailer and stereo and looks as dialed .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DatTexasBoy View Post
    Not trying to beat Dave out of a deal but I know a guy with a 17 SE450 for sale as well asking 95k. Just FYI
    I appreciate you letting me know of this deal, but $95,000 is over what I would like to spend. Hopefully I will be able to get what I am looking for between 80-85 and for the right boat maybe up to 90.

So like I said before the SE I was looking for is sold, the Mastercraft is off the table as is the Craz. I am going to go take a serious look at the Mojo Pro this Friday. The dealer also has an 2018 Tige Z3 with 4 hours for $89,000 that I want to check also.

Quote Originally Posted by davewfo View Post
    I believe it was 20% window tint its all Exile speakers and Amp’s.

Here is mire more details if you want it.

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/boa/6683616239.html

That is a D*** good looking boat. Love the powder coated board racks. Why sell it, Are you moving onto a '19 or getting out of the game altogether.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    That is a D*** good looking boat. Love the powder coated board racks. Why sell it, Are you moving onto a '19 or getting out of the game altogether.
    Thanks for the compliment one of the boats that I have owned. Looking at a 2019 Supra SE550 possibly depending on cost.