Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Looking to make a couple changes... any feedback on adding a swing away tongue to the trailer?

And I am looking for a cheap wheel as a boat spare to the Boatmate trailer... doesnt need to match the stock wheels. Let me know if you have a good source?

I am changing my stereo up, debadging the boat and possibly adding a wrap to part of it... will post some pics of the progress.

jph3, how's it been going man? You ever upgrade any of your ballasts bag? How's your wave looking? Those settings still work well for you last season?
    2017 Moomba Helix
    Flow 2.0
    AutoWake
    Surf Edition
    WM Rears 1200s
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    Fat Sac 400s (Midship compartments)
    LeadWake bags

YES... upgraded the bags, which then led to an upgraded prop again (since I am at 8k feet)... wave is awesome! Even had a buddy come over from his G23 and he was loving it... says he liked it better than his . We were fully loaded, I added 1k of lead that day too, so we were slammed. Will post up some pics.

BTW, your recommendations on settings were spot on. Played with the Starboard side once, but otherwise set and forget. I have it evenly loaded, so I can go from side to side if I time it right.
    Last edited by jph3; 01-10-2019 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jph3 View Post
    YES... upgraded the bags, which then led to an upgraded prop again (since I am at 8k feet)... wave is awesome! Even had a buddy come over from his G23 and he was loving it... says he liked it better than his . We were fully loaded, I added 1k of lead that day too, so we were slammed. Will post up some pics.

BTW, your recommendations on settings were spot on. Played with the Starboard side once, but otherwise set and forget. I have it evenly loaded, so I can go from side to side if I time it right.
    Great to hear that my friend and glad I was able to help. Post those pictures when you get some free time. I love seeing other Helix's in action.
    2017 Moomba Helix
    Flow 2.0
    AutoWake
    Surf Edition
    WM Rears 1200s
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    Fat Sac 400s (Midship compartments)
    LeadWake bags