Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    66

    Default

    i saw that boat on onlyinboards. that stereo must be insane.
    2016 Moomba Helix
    Brittany Blue and Gunmetal Flake
    Full Wetsounds Upgrade
    1100 FatSacs

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtbradly View Post
    i saw that boat on onlyinboards. that stereo must be insane.
    Yes it is nuts... 8 Rev10's, 2 subs, 4 amps, 4 batteries. Day one I relocated all of the equipment to fit under the console (both port and starboard), so I gained back all of the storage space under the seats. I thought I would need to just sell it all at first, but it turned out pretty clean. Still a little wiring to clean up, but overall, the system is ridiculous.

    PicTapGo.jpg

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    Sounds like Nick is already there and I will be meeting them later today after a 6 hour drive. You have a shot of the boat on the water?
    I need to get some drone shots of it this weekend.

    A960815D-0AF3-4CCC-B370-C71636224B42.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    48

    Default

    People have been asking about the stock wave. I think itís great. Settings are SUPER important, so Iíd recommend the other posts on the Helix setup by LAWake.

    Of course, you always want more... so Iím adding the 1100ís tomorrow and going to a Acme 2079 since Iím going to reuse my stock bags as well
    7206538F-37E7-46A8-A66A-9ABA8A49237F.jpg

    F9B0A4CC-F56C-463A-886B-D79F8DE0B3DC.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    ALABAMA
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jph3 View Post
    People have been asking about the stock wave. I think it’s great. Settings are SUPER important, so I’d recommend the other posts on the Helix setup by LAWake.

    Of course, you always want more... so I’m adding the 1100’s tomorrow and going to a Acme 2079 since I’m going to reuse my stock bags as well
    7206538F-37E7-46A8-A66A-9ABA8A49237F.jpg

    F9B0A4CC-F56C-463A-886B-D79F8DE0B3DC.jpg
    How's it going my friend? I see you got it and had a chance to get out on the water some.
    2017 Moomba Helix
    Flow 2.0
    AutoWake

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LAwake View Post
    How's it going my friend? I see you got it and had a chance to get out on the water some.
    I’ve had a few hiccups inherited (prop is damaged, radio head unit froze up, some broken parts, missing parts), but it’s all good. Used boat

    I think the wave is legit... I am looking forward to a long Powell trip next week with uograded bags and a new prop. I’ve messed around a bit with the settings, but your recommendations were 100% spot on... I just went right back to them, and haven’t touched them since.

    I guess another bummer now that I think of it is the warranty transfer... $1800? Have a feeling there some fluff in there.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    ALABAMA
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jph3 View Post
    I’ve had a few hiccups inherited (prop is damaged, radio head unit froze up, some broken parts, missing parts), but it’s all good. Used boat

    I think the wave is legit... I am looking forward to a long Powell trip next week with uograded bags and a new prop. I’ve messed around a bit with the settings, but your recommendations were 100% spot on... I just went right back to them, and haven’t touched them since.

    I guess another bummer now that I think of it is the warranty transfer... $1800? Have a feeling there some fluff in there.
    Glad you got some of the "bugs" worked out. Hopefully, the Powell trip will go smooth. Enjoy it.
    2017 Moomba Helix
    Flow 2.0
    AutoWake

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jph3 View Post
    I’ve had a few hiccups inherited (prop is damaged, radio head unit froze up, some broken parts, missing parts), but it’s all good. Used boat

    I think the wave is legit... I am looking forward to a long Powell trip next week with uograded bags and a new prop. I’ve messed around a bit with the settings, but your recommendations were 100% spot on... I just went right back to them, and haven’t touched them since.

    I guess another bummer now that I think of it is the warranty transfer... $1800? Have a feeling there some fluff in there.



    $1800???? i think mine was a hair over $600
    2016 Moomba Helix
    Brittany Blue and Gunmetal Flake
    Full Wetsounds Upgrade
    1100 FatSacs

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Yeah, they said $600 for indmar and one hour of labor. Then $295 for Skiers Choice... and the rest was all shop labor for the paperwork? Something seems off... I am going to transfer Indmar tomorrow at another shop.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jph3 View Post
    Yeah, they said $600 for indmar and one hour of labor. Then $295 for Skiers Choice... and the rest was all shop labor for the paperwork? Something seems off... I am going to transfer Indmar tomorrow at another shop.
    yeah indmar is WELL worth it for the next 3 years. the Skiers Choice one is good for parts for another year i suppose. so 1 replaced part could easily surpass that. i may have gotten "free" labor since i bought the boat from the dealer doing the transfer
    2016 Moomba Helix
    Brittany Blue and Gunmetal Flake
    Full Wetsounds Upgrade
    1100 FatSacs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •