Default 21 moomba mojo clearance

It's Sunday and everyone is closed except my dock builder who is asking what height clearance i need for my 21 mojo that's not in yet. Can't find it on their website. They're view specs link takes you to list of options and not boat specs. So my question is, what would be the height of the boat floating on the water with all ballasts empty and no added gear or people weight?

Thanks

In case you don't get a real answer, I would take the total boat height on the trailer, subtract the provided draft, and then subtract the distance between the ground and the bottom of the prop(when on trailer) It should give you a ballpark to start from.
    2022 MB F22 Alpha
    2021 Mondo (sold)
    2020 Grand Island Fish
    2017 Sea-Doo Spark

You'll also want to account for any water level fluctuations (flooding). I'd give yourself plenty of wiggle room if possible.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Yep. My lake level fluctuates several feet. My neighbor has to lower his tower to get in and out of his boat house when the water is high. I don't want that problem but i also don't want my roof 12' overhead.

might call the factory. not a lot of mojo's out there in the wild yet so not sure how many responses you will get on here. knowing the 4 boats are all related, could also get within a half foot doing the same measurements on a kaiyen or makai I would think.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Default 21 moomba mojo clearance

Dang I didn't see this yesterday I was out last night however the boat sits just over 11' on the trailer (small wheels and A3 tower)

It will be the weekend again before my boat hits the water again but I could get you a rough idea sometime

Last edited by Josh828; 05-10-2021 at 09:14 AM.
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Quote Originally Posted by Bigs28 View Post
    Yep. My lake level fluctuates several feet. My neighbor has to lower his tower to get in and out of his boat house when the water is high. I don't want that problem but i also don't want my roof 12' overhead.
    Why not? Better to be higher than lower IMO. Our ceiling height is 10' from the top of the deck and our deck is 4' from our lake's "normal" full level and it works out great!!!
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead