Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Did you put the boat on the trailer? It should have leveled out with a load on it
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    Front wheels on trailer off the ground when boat not on the trailer and wondering if anyone knows what is going on? This buckle that attaches both leaf springs seems to not be level causing things to be out of wack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There is a problem here and putting the boat back on isn't the solution. I have the same leaf springs on my Mojo trailer.

They went back to using Leafs because of all the torsion axle problems but its still an option on the Mojos, just a lot of people didn't opt for it.
    Mine was one of the very first 13s and has all the new 13 options, along with almost every option allowed, but the Leafs were left on. I think they ride a TON nicer then Torsion axles, having pulled boats with both. They squeak a lot more at the boat ramp but when going over bumps and such the boat has a lot more of a suspension and rides a lot smother IMO.

I can get you pics of what they should look like, you can PM my your number and i can text them to you.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

The problem is that center rocker link is either too tight (maybe seized) or needs to be greased and reset. On a lot of heavy duty utility and horse trailers that is a greasable bolt.
    With no load on the trailer that link should be relatively level.
    If you put a load on it that will reset it.
    Like I said, what probly happened was he drug it unloaded over a bump and the front wheels pushed up and stayed there. With no load to push them back down he’s a 2 wheeler for now. Lol
    If you were to push down on the back of the trailer the rear axles will rise pushing the link and the wheels down in the front. It happens a lot on my car hauler when it gets towed empty since it’s got massive springs and made for ridiculous loads.
    I like torsion trailers, they’re smoother. But the failure rate is kinda high. A link leaf system is set and forget for the most part. Also much easier to work on and replace parts when needed.
    Last edited by Broke Pilot; 09-02-2018 at 05:21 PM.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400