Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I used the NGK-IX when I did mine. K&N filter cleaner and charged. Changed transmission and v-drive fluids, and of course the oil and impeller at around 325 or so hours. The only thing I did not do was the fuel filter on the outside of the engine. When you take your engine panels out, most everything is easily accessible for the 16 plugs, did have to remove a couple things from the starboard side, but still only took my and 1.5 hours start to finish.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    I used the NGK-IX when I did mine. K&N filter cleaner and charged. Changed transmission and v-drive fluids, and of course the oil and impeller at around 325 or so hours. The only thing I did not do was the fuel filter on the outside of the engine. When you take your engine panels out, most everything is easily accessible for the 16 plugs, did have to remove a couple things from the starboard side, but still only took my and 1.5 hours start to finish.
    Cool, thanks for the info..
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Do you recall the NGK-ix part number?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Where are the other 8 plugs on a raptor 400? Must be on the top of head with a coil pack? Funny I have never seen them.

Also, something sounds a miss here. Dual Cylinder plug engine needing new plugs after just a couple of years?
    2019 MAX
    2015 Mobius LSV Surf Edition (SOLD)
    2001 Supra Sunsport SSV- SOLD
    2017 Ram 2500 Crew Cummins 6.7L

Default Raptor 400 Tuneup Part Numbers

One is on top of head, one is on bottom.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post

One is on top of head, one is on bottom.

I'm at 600hrs..

Wow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

how do you get to the top ones? remove the intake?
    2016 Craz

I am having a misfire under load and I have been told to remove heat shield from plug wires. Any pointers on how to find all 16 plugs? I see only 8 plug wires when looking from the top. Do I need to climb down into side compartment to find the bottom ones?
    2015 Moomba Mojo - Surf Edition
    Upgraded rear ballast 1000 x 2

Quote Originally Posted by Brighter Days View Post
    I am having a misfire under load and I have been told to remove heat shield from plug wires. Any pointers on how to find all 16 plugs? I see only 8 plug wires when looking from the top. Do I need to climb down into side compartment to find the bottom ones?
    Yep, pull the lower plug wire, you'll see a metal shield on each wire.