Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just so we're all on the same page, this is the reply that gravity got from his post on wakeworld:

I can help with this-

I am 1/3 of team NautiCurl and a long time Wakeworld Member. Just some quick background on us. As most know, the first product we launched was our NautiCurl Wake Shaper and still remains the core of our business. Over the last 3 years we've had countless phone calls from people using our wake shaper asking us how to weigh down their boats and/or what board to ride. Seeing an opportunity early on we partnered with Fat Sac and various wakesurf board manufactures to sell their products on our site, which has been great for us and our partners. With every business there always seems to be a natural progression. In our case that progression has been moving towards wakesurf and skim boards as well as some other general boating products coming down the pipeline, growing the brand rapidly into a full line of NautiCurl Branded products.

As for the surfboards. The first boards we launched for 2018 we partnered with Shortbus Wakesurfing to build us a line of Skim boards, these are hand made in Virginia and an absolute blast to ride. We are offering a true skim called the Daily Drive in 54", 56", 58" and 60" co-branded with Shortbus. We also had them build a second board for us, the Sunday Drive, a true Hybrid Surf/Skim in 56" only, this board is great for everyone from beginners to experts.

The new 2019 Line of NautiCurl boards are 100% our own boards, not co-branded with any other brand. These are true surf style boards, not compression molded like wakeboards or many other wakesurf boards on the market at a similar price point. The NautiCurl or NautiSurf boards as we are calling them are handmade overseas like the majority wakesurf boards on the market. Each the 4 new boards/styles are available in a variety of sizes and shapes and all include Futures fins standard. I'm riding the 2019 NautiCurl Jet Wing 4' 10" board and having a blast on it, floaty and fast with a quad fin set-up, it's a fun board to ride.

Lots more good stuff to come in 2019!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Quote Originally Posted by gravity View Post
    Love it or hate it but someone from nauticurl just put up some good info about them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Overseas it is. Pros: the price point gets more folks surfing and interested in surfing - share the stoke!!! Cons: low to mid grade materials and build quality leading to low to mid level performance - you get what ya pay for.
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo

I'll stick with my Soulcraft Voodoo, but would like to have a Soulcraft skim board.
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

Anyone get one of these yet. Thinking about pulling the trigger on black friday. Not sure if i should get the blunt nose and tail. Or the more skim shape.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk