Thread: 2019 Craz Pro

Default 2019 Craz Pro

For the Craz fan this boat is a home run, new surf system is a treat and loved it on the Mojo. Going through other dealer pictures and noticed the perko switch was moved and quickly accessible. This is a great move and wondering if all 2019's have taken this on? MaKai with the batteries in the middle where in the heck is it's perko switch? I'm all about this new Craz Pro, do you think it competes too much with Mojo and Makai and wont be a big seller?
    Untitled.jpg
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Perko switch was moved on all 19s

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    For the Craz fan this boat is a home run, new surf system is a treat and loved it on the Mojo. Going through other dealer pictures and noticed the perko switch was moved and quickly accessible. This is a great move and wondering if all 2019's have taken this on? MaKai with the batteries in the middle where in the heck is it's perko switch? I'm all about this new Craz Pro, do you think it competes too much with Mojo and Makai and wont be a big seller?
    Untitled.jpg
    I think it will be a big seller and if it was an option when I built mine, I would have gone for it (aside from limited colors....Ultra Blue Metallic Flake FTW). I feel like the Craz, Mojo & now Makai are geared towards one audience and the Helix & Max towards another. I guarantee there will be a Makai Pro next year but I don't think we'll see a Helix Pro or Max Pro, different ethos.
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    I think it will be a big seller and if it was an option when I built mine, I would have gone for it (aside from limited colors....Ultra Blue Metallic Flake FTW).
    I agree 100%. I would have definitely purchased the Craz pro had is been an option in 2018. I am upset they won't sell some of the bling you get on the Pro. I.E. the front and rear vent covers. Those black plastic ones look cheap. And of course the flow 3.0

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius22 View Post
    Perko switch was moved on all 19s
    Where did the heaters move to? From the 2 boats I seen I can't tell where they placed the heaters.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)