Default Replace fill pump & drain pumps. Recommendations please!

I have 2006 Moomba Mobius LSV with I believe the original pumps. Fill pump is a Rule Hi-Flow live well pump and drain pumps are Rule 600. Looking for the best replacements for these components.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

I went with the Wakemakers reversible pumps. Fill/drain time is 7 minutes on the rear 910lbs bags. Also one pumps feeds the center and IBS in about the same time. Well worth the time and money, pretty easy instal and the kit is well built, all plug and play wiring.
    2006 Mobius LSV
    New to boating and surfing

I did the same thing on my 07 LSV, bought the kit from Wakemakers. Great upgrade and the install is pretty easy, just take a little time.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

You will get comments on here when the orig stuff goes bad:
    1) replace with the orig parts or sim part
    2) upgrade the entire system to reversible pumps

#1 is a lot less money
    #2 is a lot better system

To replace a main live-well pump, it would be appx $100 dollars. My 2007 Supra had a Rule 207F Aerator Style Pump.
    They do not make them anymore. But you should be able to find a 1200 GPH pump (or more) that has the same fittings.
    Dealer would have the part number then you can Google

These sites may be able to help you. Call them.
    Skidim.com
    Bakesonlne.com

The smaller pumps to drain the system (700 GPH) are probably the same price $75-100 dollars

#2 option will be closer to $750-$1000 depending on how many pumps you are buying
    #2 was the one of the best upgrades I did on my 2007

There are some threads on here to upgrade the manifold parts to get a faster system (not reversible pumps).

Old pics from the Supra - I know you have a the Moomba, but the parts are close.

2018 Supra SL400

If you’ve upgraded bag sizes and added an IBS, I would definitely go with 3 reversibles.

I did this and kept the original system to fill the stock bags I put under the side seats and the ski locker. I’m considering pulling this and adding 2 more reversibles that wye to the 1100 in the rear and 400-stock under the seats (so 2 pumps to the rear/side 1500lbs combo and one to the locker/IBS 1050lbs combo).

Hardest part of the upgrade is drilling holes in the bottom of a perfectly good boat. Once you’ve done that the rest is pretty straightforward. Good luck!
    2007 LSV
    2315 Acme prop
    Gravity III + 3 Johnsons
    1100s in the rear, IBS upfront
    Stock bags under the seats
    HDPE Surf Platform