Default Moomba trailer rim size??

Anyone know the tandem trailer wheel size and offset? I have the 18" Maybem wheels and am looking to buy new rims but I can't find the info on them. I know they are 18x9 but don't know the bolt pattern or offset. Thanks.
    '19 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by pat6969 View Post
    Anyone know the tandem trailer wheel size and offset? I have the 18" Maybem wheels and am looking to buy new rims but I can't find the info on them. I know they are 18x9 but don't know the bolt pattern or offset. Thanks.
    Quick google search looks like the boat mate trailers are 5 lug on 4.5. As far as off set is concerned factory looks like 0. When you say you have 18 maybem “wheels” do you mean tires or the actual wheel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mojo
    2005 Yamaha at-230 sold
    2012 Ram 2500 tow rig

Quote Originally Posted by Edo88 View Post
    Quick google search looks like the boat mate trailers are 5 lug on 4.5. As far as off set is concerned factory looks like 0. When you say you have 18 maybem “wheels” do you mean tires or the actual wheel

18" Mayhem wheels, sorry, was a typo. Pretty sure they are stock rims but they're a bit scratched up.
    '19 Moomba Max

You would have to measure the wheels for offset and bolt pattern or see if there’s a part number and call mayhem occasionally they will stamp the back of the wheel with the bolt pattern if they’re used might be scrapped off.

18x9 seems really wide for a trailer take a wheel off a trailer and mock it up see if it’ll even fit between the fenders

2015 Mojo
    2005 Yamaha at-230 sold
    2012 Ram 2500 tow rig