Default MAX or Craz for Wakeboarding ?

Hi all, im new in this forum. i have an 06 X30 and looking forward to get a new moomba... The next boat i'm looking for need to have a huge wakeboard wake. Some dealer wanted me to look for nautique 230 2014 or so, or even XSTAR 2012-2013 but for the same price i can have a brand new moomba MAX or craz.

I Need to know what is the wakeboard wake looks like when the boat is fully loaded... will it look like the boat i mentioned above ? or bigger ? I would like to have review of a good wakeboarder to see if the moomba line is in the game or not.

I've seen many many many thread talking about surf wake and it look to be just behing an centurion 257 and a G, its verry good. But for wakeboading, i did'nt seen any good report on it ???

Thanx a lot !

Mathieu

My Craz makes a very nice, clean, big wake for wakeboarding.
    This is at half ballast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by mathieu12222 View Post
    Hi all, im new in this forum. i have an 06 X30 and looking forward to get a new moomba... The next boat i'm looking for need to have a huge wakeboard wake. Some dealer wanted me to look for nautique 230 2014 or so, or even XSTAR 2012-2013 but for the same price i can have a brand new moomba MAX or craz.

I Need to know what is the wakeboard wake looks like when the boat is fully loaded... will it look like the boat i mentioned above ? or bigger ? I would like to have review of a good wakeboarder to see if the moomba line is in the game or not.

I've seen many many many thread talking about surf wake and it look to be just behing an centurion 257 and a G, its verry good. But for wakeboading, i did'nt seen any good report on it ???

Thanx a lot !

Mathieu
    Are you on the Supra Moomba boat owners page on Facebook? I have posted a few videos of my Mojo on there. Others have posted pics and videos of their wakes as well. Just get on the page, answer the questions to get admitted, then use the search feature for Max and Craz. I wouldn't discount a gently used low hour 16 or 17 Mojo with a lot of warranty left. I have not been behind a Craz, but I have boarded a Max, it is big and nice. Go demo them and take friends or extra weight with you.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold