Default Front ballast bag not filling and emptying

Hey guys. I have a 2008 Moomba gravity 3 ballast system. My rear bags fill and empty just fine. My front does not. I trouble shot the front orbit control and it works jus fine. There is power to my switches... power to my orbit but no power to my front bag empty pump (pump works just fine). I checked all my breakers under the dash and their all good. I can’t figure out where the break is in the connection between the switch to the rear orbit and back to my front bag... am I missing a breaker somewhere? Thoughts on what it could be?

Quote Originally Posted by trevormcfar View Post
    Hey guys. I have a 2008 Moomba gravity 3 ballast system. My rear bags fill and empty just fine. My front does not. I trouble shot the front orbit control and it works jus fine. There is power to my switches... power to my orbit but no power to my front bag empty pump (pump works just fine). I checked all my breakers under the dash and their all good. I can’t figure out where the break is in the connection between the switch to the rear orbit and back to my front bag... am I missing a breaker somewhere? Thoughts on what it could be?
    Sorry, but does the pump motor work? If so ,does it pump water?
    2019 MAX
    2015 Mobius LSV Surf Edition (SOLD)
    2001 Supra Sunsport SSV- SOLD
    2017 Ram 2500 Crew Cummins 6.7L

Quote Originally Posted by flienlow View Post
    Sorry, but does the pump motor work? If so ,does it pump water?
    No worries... the pump does work. The issue that seems to be is no power to the plug the drain pump (front locker) is plugged into. I took the front pump and plugged it into another outlet and it worked. I also took another (good) celenoid and plugged it into the front locker and nothing. As such I’m pretty sure it’s an issue of no power to the front locker which Means (I think) breaks the circuit and thus no fill and no drain. Power at the switch... power at the celenoid (in the drive area). It must be a blown fuse but I just can’t seem to trouble shoot it. Nothing in the manuals that state another location of breakers... other than under the drivers seat which all seem to be fine. Labour of love is giving me grey hair lol.

Hope that gives you some more info. Not sure it helps or not.

In the 08 there is a FUSE panel for the pumps, its up under the dash to the left. I think they are 5 or 7.5 normal blade fuses. I always kept a stash on my LSV when I had it.

Hope that helps.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I checked the fuse (there were 2) and they were good. Is there any fuses under the battery compartment that may be connected to the ballast or is it all under the dash?

Pretty sure there are 3 fuses. 1 for each pump.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I agree. Three small amps fuses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400