Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I still can’t believe the build website isn’t up for the 19 models. My dealer couldn’t show me anything of the new options. I now see the max can have three colours, side decals, possibly new gel coat colours, and new interior fabrics. I believe my 19 Max was built last week. I think it’s pretty sloppy that the web builder is still for 18’s and you can’t even order them? Only new to Moomba boats?????
    Ordered 2019 Moomba Max
    2013 MB F21 Tomcat
    2008 Malibu LSV23
    2003 Centurion EliteV
    2001 Lewis Eclipse V

Quote Originally Posted by Busted View Post
    I still can’t believe the build website isn’t up for the 19 models. My dealer couldn’t show me anything of the new options. I now see the max can have three colours, side decals, possibly new gel coat colours, and new interior fabrics. I believe my 19 Max was built last week. I think it’s pretty sloppy that the web builder is still for 18’s and you can’t even order them? Only new to Moomba boats?????
    Best part about Skiers Choice is they do their R&D and make sure it's right before releasing anything. You put your money down on a boat before seeing, crawling through, building online, etc. and now your upset since your boat is built and your not able to render it online. I assure they have someone working on it daily and plan to have it released ASAP. It can't be easy releasing a 2019 lineup and not having a builder up. Can you imagine the messages they must be getting wondering when it's up and that's just people that want to play with it and not buy. Best part of SC is what seems to be a smaller company so they have to pick their battles of what do do and release first. I came from a 12 F21, don't worry you're going to love your decision...
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

I'm a big fan of Skiers choice. I've owned two Supra boats. I had some issues with one and they took care of me. The boat was perfect after that. I really respect the company, the way it is run, and the products these guys put out. I'm guessing there is some sensitivity to the dealers who still have 2018 boats in stock. If the website becomes all 2019 while some dealers still have a lot of 2018 product, that becomes a problem for those dealers. I'm guessing Skiers choice must be waiting until they hit a tipping point where more 2019 product is on the market vs 2018. That said, they need to do a much better job. Not having a 2019 build site up when people are ordering 2019 boats is pretty inexcusable. I see no reason they can't have both up at once. The team running the website is completely different from the team manufacturing the boats and there is no reason the 2019 site and 2018 site can't run simultaneously. I'm in the market and I refuse to mention that fact to my dealer, who I really love, until the 2019 site is up. I don't want the dealer calling me daily and pressuring me until I can see the 2019 build site. I want to know the boats and options backward and forward before I start talking to the dealer about a purchase. This is the way I buy cars and every other major purchase. I want to be a well educated customer and I cannot be an educated customer until the 2019 build site is up and running.
    Last edited by tre; 09-22-2018 at 02:23 PM.
    2020 Supra SE 450

I agree being well educated on exactly what you want in a boat is wise and smart when working a deal, however patience is far more valuable.

But like you said, you have options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by Busted View Post
    If your new boat was built last week what would you use the builder for?

2017 Supra SA

I have information on when the builder will be up!

(When it is)

I find most of the builders annoying anyways. Malibus’s is by far the worst.

I prefer boat shows.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    I have information on when the builder will be up!

(When it is)

Let us know hopefully this week!

Quote Originally Posted by perillo3442 View Post
    Let us know hopefully this week!
    Any news ?

Quote Originally Posted by ajachim View Post
    Any news ?
    The latest I heard from my dealer is middle of October. I don’t know if that is correct or not, but that’s what they told me.

Kurt
    2019 Supra SL 550
    2016 Mojo - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV -Sold