Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

2019 Supras and Moombas are showing up at dealers and only 2019 boats can be ordered. Every other inboard manufacturer has their 2019 site up. Anyone know when Skiers Choice is going to update their sites?
    2020 Supra SE 450

What other years would you expect to be able to order other than 2019?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    What other years would you expect to be able to order other than 2019?

According to the Supra and Moomba websites, I should be ordering 2018 boats. lol
    2020 Supra SE 450

Your dealer can option and price a 2019 for you right now.

Quote Originally Posted by tre View Post
    According to the Supra and Moomba websites, I should be ordering 2018 boats. lol
    I get your point but 18’s built out probably last month.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

2019 Supras and Moombas are showing up at dealers and only 2019 boats can be ordered. Every other inboard manufacturer has their 2019 site up. Anyone know when Skiers Choice is going to update their sites?
    I think most people on here want to play with the web-boat-builder.

Does the fact SC does not have the web boat builder site up-and-running make you NOT want to buy one?

For the people that wanted the first 19 Moombas and Supras, they already have them.

I do not know if it was planned this way to get buyers to the dealers OR they had a delay in the tools to build the web site OR ???
    2018 Supra SL400

As crazy as it is, yes, the delay in the website may cause Skiers Choice to lose my business. My dealer does not have a 2019 SE or a 2019 Makai and I want to crawl through the boats. If I can't crawl through it, I at least want to see detailed pictures and videos. My last boat was a Supra and my current boat is a Supra. Unfortunately, Supra has nothing exciting to me so I was set on a G25 until Correct Craft raised the price 10k for 2019 and added a horrible tower. (don't like the HUGE base that blocks the view out of the boat). Supra pulled the 2019 SE and Makai from a hat so I'm now very interested in those. Also starting to check out Centurion (ri237 and ri257). The longer Supra and Moomba delay their websites, the more I'm looking at other boats.
    2020 Supra SE 450

Lots of photo's of 2019 Supra's here:
    https://www.boattrader.com/search-re...ngth:grin:ESC/

If the modern blocky power towers are a deal killer for you, I am guessing you won’t like the Supra power tower either.

I understand it’s a love it or hate it feature on a wake boat. I personally much prefer the look and function of the 2018+ Supra tower and the 2019 G23 tower is very similar.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

As crazy as it is, yes, the delay in the website may cause Skiers Choice to lose my business. My dealer does not have a 2019 SE or a 2019 Makai and I want to crawl through the boats. If I can't crawl through it, I at least want to see detailed pictures and videos. My last boat was a Supra and my current boat is a Supra. Unfortunately, Supra has nothing exciting to me so I was set on a G25 until Correct Craft raised the price 10k for 2019 and added a horrible tower. (don't like the HUGE base that blocks the view out of the boat). Supra pulled the 2019 SE and Makai from a hat so I'm now very interested in those. Also starting to check out Centurion (ri237 and ri257). The longer Supra and Moomba delay their websites, the more I'm looking at other boats.
    Well, I am sure they’re working on it my friend. If you’re ordering boat, you’re on a long term timeline anyway are you not?

I would wait. Makai is very sweet and SE is off the charts. But the builder isn’t going to give you a chance to crawl around in one...?