Default 2016 Mojo Surf wave brag pics/vids

Hi All,
    Just sold my 2007 MB B52 and considering a 2016 Mojo as an upgrade (this one has 1100's on the rear, 700 mid and 600 lbs in the bow). Wife and I love to surf and had a mean wave on the b52. I've heard from some buddies that the Mojo wave is elusive and weak...I'm hoping they are wrong. Can you all post up some brag pics and vids of your waves?

Thanks!!
    KC

Same set up as mine I run 250lbs of lead extra though and usually only have 4 people total

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mojo
    2005 Yamaha at-230 sold
    2012 Ram 2500 tow rig

FAE Dealer Message me for a Discount!

2017 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4600LB Ballast- Enzo Bags & Lead
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    4 Rev 10 Tower Speakers

So, take with a grain of salt because I'm still a newb for surfing. But, I'm running the 1100's and then of course center tank and IBS option that came on the Mojo "surf" edition. Without extra people in the boat, the wave does lack some push, but I don't have really anything to compare to since my surf experiences on other boats has only been about 2 times. As many on here attest, running some extra lead is probably where its at. We just haven't made that choice yet. At 200 lbs myself, I am able to ride ropeless no prob, just too close to the boat in my opinion. I do have the factory rear 600 lb bags still, and will likely acquire a tsunami pump in the future for days when we are low on passengers.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

This the rear lockers full 1100 and I fill up my old to the side we surf and the front stock tank in the middle and that’s about four people on the boat and has plenty of push.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mojo wave can be great it just needs appropriate weight. I run 1100s in the rear, 400s under the seats, 700 mid, 500 in the bow. I shoot for a total boat weight of 10,000 lbs. If I have a very small crew I also place a 650lb sac on the floor. I would like to replace the floor sac with lead but I trailer the boat a lot and don't want the extra static weight. If someone tells you the mojo wave is "elusive" they just don't know how to set it up properly, or they are running in water less then 12' deep.
    IMG_2132.jpgIMG_6241.jpg
    2016 Mojo