Default Buying Out of State

So we're back in the market for another boat. Likely buying/ordering this winter. We live in the Kansas City, Missouri area and the are no local dealers to us. How is service and potential warranty claims handled in situations like this? We're really looking what Moomba is starting to put out but need to have it serviced somewhat locally. I'm sure that I can't be alone in this. Thoughts? Experiences?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who are you ordering from?

From KC, you have NE, AR, and OK. Probably 4-5 hour drives to the nearest SC Dealer.

Call the Skiers Choice Factory. They will help you.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MJHSupra; 07-27-2018 at 12:18 AM.
    2018 Supra SL400

Skiers Choice
    1717 Henry G. Lane Street
    Maryville, TN 37801
    Phone 865-983-9924

2018 Supra SL400

My family moved from Kentucky to Kansas City (Lee's Summit / Lake Lotawana) when i was in high school. We took our Supra with us, and it was like a space ship out there - no one had ever seen anything like it! We had a hard time finding anyone to service any inboard boat at that time. I haven't been back since about 2003, but I assumed it that had changed!
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Who are you ordering from?

From KC, you have NE, AR, and OK. Probably 4-5 hour drives to the nearest SC Dealer.

Call the Skiers Choice Factory. They will help you.

Haven't got that far yet. Looks like the closest dealer is Sperry, Oklahoma (Tulsa).

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    My family moved from Kentucky to Kansas City (Lee's Summit / Lake Lotawana) when i was in high school. We took our Supra with us, and it was like a space ship out there - no one had ever seen anything like it! We had a hard time finding anyone to service any inboard boat at that time. I haven't been back since about 2003, but I assumed it that had changed!
    There's still not much for service here, but there is 1 really good dealer/shop now that's right by Lakewood now.