Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

you can try disconnecting your PP guage, see if that makes a diff. Theres an article floating around here somewhere that says you can move the power for the PP from the tach to another location and youll get better voltage. I did it and i got another volt of power at my dash. you can also disconnect the 2 wire connection at the motor for the PP. there's only one 2 wire harness back there, near the servo motor.
    2002 mobius LSV
    Lake Minnetonka, MN

Alright guys - posting the resolution here in case anyone else has a similar problem. After tracing the purple wire from the ignition it ultimately ran to the back of the boat. After a process of elimination it turned out to be a bad electronic choke on the Holley carb. As soon as I disconnected it, voltage jumped back up above 12.

One think to note on PerfectPass is that I tried disconnecting it to see if that was causing my issue and the boat would run for about 20 minutes and then throttle back to a top speed of about 5mph until I plugged it back in. I don't know if it took a bit for the Stargazer module to sync up with the throttle or what but it was definitely weird.

I live about 20 minutes from Discount Inboard Marine (www.skidim.com) and so I called them to get the replacement part. I can't say enough good things about those guys and their customer service. I drove up to pick up the part and Vince walked me to the back in his shop and showed me exactly how easy it was to put on and calibrate. Those guys know their stuff!!

Thanks again for everyone's help. Greatly appreciated!!

-Ryan
    2006 Outback V