Default Digital Cruise How does it work??

Have a 2014 Moomba LSV, it has Digital Cruise. The manual just say to get to the LCD screen and hit the on button . When I do this and adjust the speed up and down nothing happens. Not sure how this works, seems like nothing is happening?? The only thing I notice is when I hit "on" the wakeplate gauge moves to halfway. Am I missing something?

Sounds like you have it. All you need to do is hit the throttle lever and take off. It should level off at the speed setting. You can adjust the speed with the two inside buttons (up or down arrows) to your desired speed. I have a 14 mojo and that's how mine works.
    2014 MOJO 345 Surf - Sold
    2005 Mobius LSV, carb - Sold

So might be a dumb question but whats the difference of the throttle just being not touched in the same spot. I ask this because it doesn't stay right on the right speed with the cruise on. So if we are surfing and I have it at 10.1 mph (cruise on) it will flex from 9.9 to 10.3, and if I hit the throttle it speeds up.

A friends with a different type of boat said when they set there cruise on there boat, if you throttle higher then what the cruise it set it will not speed up (safety feature), you have to turn off there cruise.

On my 13 Mojo with digital cruise.

You have two arrow buttons
    On/Off Button
    Menu Button if I recall.

To set it just push On button, on the screen it will say ON.

Then arrow to adjust speed.
    You will see a Speed Displayed.

Now you engage the throttle and speed up, once it reaches speed it will stay with in +/- .5 generally.

I have upgraded mine to GPS but it still uses the same screen.

Get a picture if you can,

PM you number I'll text you.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default Digital Cruise How does it work??

Quote Originally Posted by hatt View Post
    So might be a dumb question but whats the difference of the throttle just being not touched in the same spot. I ask this because it doesn't stay right on the right speed with the cruise on. So if we are surfing and I have it at 10.1 mph (cruise on) it will flex from 9.9 to 10.3, and if I hit the throttle it speeds up.

A friends with a different type of boat said when they set there cruise on there boat, if you throttle higher then what the cruise it set it will not speed up (safety feature), you have to turn off there cruise.
    When you set the speed all you need to do, if the system is on, is bury the throttle, yes, all the way, and it should go up to the set speed. It may hunt a little, but that’s normal. There are parameters to adjust how aggressive the boat accelerates and compensates for load, but only if you have the stargazer edition. Don’t try and throttle the boat speed while it’s In Cruise because you will just mess it up. If you decelerate and accelerate again while in Cruise it will override the cruise and do what you tell it to do with the throttle. That’s why you should only apply the throttle in one direction. You can ease into the throttle if you want, but should should eventually give it full throttle, so the boat can compensate for load as needed. Too little throttle and it won’t be able to do that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Thank you- name is Mark number 616-802-2391. Thanks for everything!

hatt,
    I see Mike has replied and may be able to help you better than I, but my speed is not affected by the throttle once the cruise is engaged and underway.

Yes, you need to turn off the cruise for the throttle lever to control the speed.
    2014 MOJO 345 Surf - Sold
    2005 Mobius LSV, carb - Sold

You can adjust speed, ie, slow down with cruise on while to throw double ups. But that's wakeboarding and most people just want to surf these days. But you can back off the throttle then reengage while cruise is on.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Thanks everyone! Going to try it out this weekend and see if it's working properly.