Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I agree with Brett Lee. I added manual flow on our LSV a few years back. We NEVER use it after building our wake gate. Key for us was 1100's in the back and 750 under the bow seats. Throws a really nice wave now.

IMG_8305.jpg
    2011 Mobius LSV, V2 Tower, 1100lbs regular side,
    750lbs goofy, 370lbs ski locker, 750lbs bow,
    flow surf (don't use it thanks to suck gate)

This is not the system for the LSV. I have a 2015 LSV that came with the manual flow and that ain’t it.

2015 Mobius LSV Surf Edition
    6.2L Raptor power
    1100's and Flow
    Acme 1847

2003 Wakesetter xTi - sold

Quote Originally Posted by JoelFett View Post
    This is not the system for the LSV. I have a 2015 LSV that came with the manual flow and that ain’t it.

Correct, the manual flow for the LSV and the manual flow for the Mojo, Craz, Mondo are different. The LSV only has 2 positions, stowed and deployed, and deployed is all the way under the boat. The other design, shaped for those specific hulls has 4 positions, stowed and 3 horizontal positions progressing further down. To my knowledge, the 4 position manual flow will not work on the LSV hull.

Use your shaper, add bow weight, the 750s to the back are enough, slight list to the surf side. Enjoy!!
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    Correct, the manual flow for the LSV and the manual flow for the Mojo, Craz, Mondo are different. The LSV only has 2 positions, stowed and deployed, and deployed is all the way under the boat. The other design, shaped for those specific hulls has 4 positions, stowed and 3 horizontal positions progressing further down. To my knowledge, the 4 position manual flow will not work on the LSV hull.

Use your shaper, add bow weight, the 750s to the back are enough, slight list to the surf side. Enjoy!!
    Partially correct. The manual LSV flow has 3 positions as well as stowed. It just works best fully deployed. It has settings for tall, mid and long. That’s what I refer to them as. The plate has 3 holes drilled in it that all get held by the bottom pin when deployed, and the top pin holds the plate stowed.
    6.2L Raptor power
    1100's and Flow
    Acme 1847

Quote Originally Posted by JoelFett View Post
    Partially correct. The manual LSV flow has 3 positions as well as stowed. It just works best fully deployed. It has settings for tall, mid and long. That’s what I refer to them as. The plate has 3 holes drilled in it that all get held by the bottom pin when deployed, and the top pin holds the plate stowed.
    Ok, we are splitting hairs...point is, the 2 systems look similar but are not the same. The LSV has 2 pull pins and the other only has 1. The blades are also shaped different. Look at my sig line, I have a Mojo with manual flow, oh, and I love it. But I wouldn't spend the money to put it on if it didn't already have it.
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    Ok, we are splitting hairs...point is, the 2 systems look similar but are not the same. The LSV has 2 pull pins and the other only has 1. The blades are also shaped different. Look at my sig line, I have a Mojo with manual flow, oh, and I love it. But I wouldn't spend the money to put it on if it didn't already have it.
    Yes. 100% agree with everything that you said. I use the flow, but if I didn’t have it, I wouldn’t miss it. It works enough, but a suck gate works better.

To the OP, The pic above is my LSV with the flow installed. The plate sticks out the bottom when deployed (a 180degree swing), not the side like the Mojo/Mondo of those years (a 90degree swing)
    6.2L Raptor power
    1100's and Flow
    Acme 1847

Quote Originally Posted by hatt View Post
    Have a 2014 LSV. Was going to go with the auto flow 2.0 system but the dealer had one manual flow kit left (discontinue now attached a pic of what the kit is). When I opened the box there was no directions. From what I have heard some sets come with and some don't. Does anyone still have there direction even if its for the mondo or different model? Just want the basic step by step directions. Thanks in advance! FYI Moomba won't send them to me due to liability reason they said...…..Attachment 27377
    Here’s a few pics I took today if you were gonna proceed with the Flow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are great pics.

Would you be able to get an approximate measurement on how fare in from the side they are.

Say lay something along the side of the hull then measure to the side of the Flow so he can see how fare in on the back it is.

Height looks pretty even with your strip.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Those are great pics.

Would you be able to get an approximate measurement on how fare in from the side they are.

Say lay something along the side of the hull then measure to the side of the Flow so he can see how fare in on the back it is.

Height looks pretty even with your strip.
    Here’s a couple pics. Sorry, definitely not engineering grade measurements!! The side looks to be 2 3/4 inches in from straight edge off of top section. The long one is from the outside of platform bracket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd highly recommend trying more weight all around and a suction wave shaper before doing this.
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155