Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Moomba Flow Surf Install Direction

Have a 2014 LSV. Was going to go with the auto flow 2.0 system but the dealer had one manual flow kit left (discontinue now attached a pic of what the kit is). When I opened the box there was no directions. From what I have heard some sets come with and some don't. Does anyone still have there direction even if its for the mondo or different model? Just want the basic step by step directions. Thanks in advance! FYI Moomba won't send them to me due to liability reason they said...…..Moomba Surf Kit.jpg

Try contacting WakeLand MFG. direct & see if they will send it to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Did you email or call Moomba? Call Premier Watersports in Knoxville and see if they can help you. I have the manual flow, yeah, you have to turn a plate down, but they can make some awesome waves and nothing to break.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Thanks guys, I called Wakeland weeks ago with no call back. I called a local dealer that has a used system forsale and they have a pic of directions on ebay (just front page) but will not send them to me, said to call Moomba. I'm just getting a run around everywhere. Seems like the system is a little rare for the LSV, so figured I could get the direction to a mojo or another model and figure it out from there, just looks like there is a different mounting plate.

Ah, didn't see for LSV. Man, you may be better off just getting a homemade wave shaper or one for like nauticurl or something and putting it on the side. My Buddy had a suck gate on his LSV and it threw a great wave. $150-$400 depending on what you go with, run some nose weight and upgrade you rears to at least 750s, slight list to the surf side and go have fun!!!!
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    Ah, didn't see for LSV. Man, you may be better off just getting a homemade wave shaper or one for like nauticurl or something and putting it on the side. My Buddy had a suck gate on his LSV and it threw a great wave. $150-$400 depending on what you go with, run some nose weight and upgrade you rears to at least 750s, slight list to the surf side and go have fun!!!!
    I concur... I run nauticurl on my 2013 LSV (1100's rear, 750 front, center). I run it at 100% full on surf side, 40-50% non surf side, and front and center full with nauticurl near the back end, maybe a foot from back, with it mostly out of the water when boat sitting level and it throws a great wave... I tried running 2 nauticurl's on my boat one on top of the other, but didn't get good results, Just 1 works better for now. I'll play around more with it when I get a chance...
    I also have a couple 155# bricks that I move around since it's usually just myself, 2 kids and wife... Usually have brick on surf side in back corner - makes a big difference...
    Last edited by costanza; 07-25-2018 at 12:20 PM.
    ----------------------------------------
    2014 Moomba Mojo 2.5
    2013 Moomba LSV (Sold)
    2013 Moomba Outback V (Sold)
    2002 Mastercraft X-5

When I got my Flow system. there really isnt much in the way of directions. Its really just a drawing with the hull outline, and Pre Measured holes to match the Flow.

You can make one your self, the main thing is on the edges of the hull, it will need to be 1/4 to 1/2 above the bottom so its not dragging in the water.
    On the side, the Flow is shaped to fit your hull, so you can see how it sits flush, but that is also 1/4 to 1/2 inch from that edge as well.

You need to seal the entire back side of the flow with marine sealant. Also you will want to add it to the holes going through your hull.

Thats pretty much all there is to it.

I can get you pictures of my Flow from my Mojo when I had it originally.

Just to clear up any confusion. Unless you are an authorized Moomba dealer you will Void your Hull warranty. But its only void for that area not the entire boat.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

That would be awesome if you could get me pics! Let me know if you would like my email to send to. I have already updated my sacs in back to 900lbs a side and use a wakeshaper. I'm just not getting a long wave. So figured this system would help.

Quote Originally Posted by hatt View Post
    That would be awesome if you could get me pics! Let me know if you would like my email to send to. I have already updated my sacs in back to 900lbs a side and use a wakeshaper. I'm just not getting a long wave. So figured this system would help.
    To be honest if your using a shaper already I think the manual flow won’t work any better. If you want a longer wave you need more weight in the nose. Not sure what you have now but fat sac has a 750lb horseshoe bag that you can replace your stock 500lb bag (if you have one). The manual flow will not make your wave longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

I have no weight in the nose, on the wakemaker sight it looks like they recommend 500lbs in the front, is this a easy install and just piggy backs off my center to fill and empty??