Unhappy Outback Holding Water on trailer

Even with drain plug out for several days up on the trailer, boat is still holding water in both front and back. I know because if I tilt the boat up or down, several gallons of water pours out of drain hole in the center.

Anyone else tried to solve this problem. Install drain hole / plug in the back?

It is holding so much water I fear it's adding wait to my single axle trailer (which is not good) Anyone out there had this problem?

Todd Shock
    2000 Moomba Outback LS

Do you have a drain plug in the stern? the only "solutions" I've found is remove stern drain plug and park on a steep angle to drain.

Honestly I only ever care when I winterize the boat and then I mop up every bit of water I can with towels and call it good. I'd say that most everyone has residual water.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Default Outback Holding Water on trailer

Never read about adding a drain hole in the transom.

If you are getting so much water, does the bilge pump kick on?

In my Supra, I use the boat ramp incline to get most of the the water out.

I have a 2 bilge pumps - middle and rear. The middle one kicks-on when I’m going home and drive downhill - all the water goes to the middle, then the pump kicks on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

All of the DDs have drain holes in the bottom. That is where the oil drain hose runs out as the back part is inaccessible. You need to adjust the trailer to raise the bow so the drain is the lowest spot. There is no place for water to be held back. Do you know the source of the water? Packing? Drain the bilge and take the boat back out and find the source of water as there should be very little water in the bilge. Maybe a few bow shots?
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

No drain in stern which has always been strange to me. Anyone ever installed a new plug?

2000 Moomba Outback LS