Default Gravity III ballast system 2011 Moomba XLV

Good evening! Does anyone have a diagram of the gravity III ballast system for a 2011 Moomba XLV? I tried to fill the ballast today and none of them are filling. The lights come on at the switches for all 3. I read the manual and it said to plain the boat and turn them on to prime. Could be the what I need to do however I don't hear a pump coming on. Not sure how audible it (they) would be. My major problem is that I have no idea what im looking at. I got under the floor at the v-drive and I can see the mechics of the system but don't know what's what under there. There are pictures in the manual of the pump but they are so close I can't get oriented as to where it is on the boat.
    2011 Moomba XLV 325 Indmar Assault

2011 should have the reversible pump system
    Check the fuse panel under the dash and then a breaker back by the pumps in the port locker rear wall

If it’s the sprinkler system in the drive area then check the black levers on each solenoid
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Thank you! Found both and checked both, all of the fuses (looked more like a breaker box) up front are good as well as the one in the back locker. Thank you for telling me about that one I had no idea it was back there.

Just to be sure, is there a fuse box under the dash? I looked but what I found didn't have fuses just white buttons to push to reset if it trips. I don't know much about these boats yet seems to be quite the learning process.

https://crm.skierschoice.com/files/d...11_small-1.pdf

check pages 39 to 41 and 71 for fuses /breaker panels

can you confirm its the reversible pumps vs the sprinkler valve forgot if it was an upgrade that year

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I have watched a few videos with people removing the sprinkler system and have not seen anything like it on my boat. I guess I need to just follow one of the fill tubes from the fat sack to the pump where ever it may be. I'm guessing it's under the floor behind the fuel tank.

Yep, just follow the hoses from the bags.

If you know how to use a muli-meter, you can check power at the pumps if they are reverse pumps.

If you remove the cover of the reversible pump (3-4 brass screws), you will find the impeller.
    If the impeller gets 'stuck' it will blow the fuse.
    If they are Jabsco pumps, replace with new green impellers.
    Do not loose the little black-gasket when removing/installing.

If the pumps are spinning, priming should be easy. A little water in the bag will help or by pressing the switch in the drain position, then the in fill position.
    2018 Supra SL400

Found the pumps. All three are located in the port side storage box behind the bulkhead. I had power to the pumps but they were not turning. Gave them a little motivation with a pair of pilers and we are good to go. Now that that's out of the way I'm going to upgrade the ballast bags to 1150lbs in each rear locker and maybe a little more up front.
    imagejpeg_1.jpg
    imagejpeg_0_06.jpg
    Last edited by mstopher82; 08-06-2018 at 04:08 PM.

good to know you got it resolved, I put around 500 in the nose of my xlv , surfed great

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold