Thread: Helix fuse box

Default Helix fuse box

17 Helix and my horn, blower fan, and some dash lights quit working

Checked the main breaker at the battery and pushed the little arm back up on that main breaker but I don't think it re-set and its still not working

sounds like a simple fix but I can't get it to work or re-set....any suggestions would be appreciated! thanks

Same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago and it was the breaker with the red button by the battery. I was able to just push the little black arm underneath it back up into the breaker and everything worked again. Sounds like you've already check that. Maybe make sure it clicked back in place because the first time I pushed it in, it didn't reseat and reset.
    2017 Moomba Helix
    Flow 2.0
    AutoWake
    Surf Edition
    WM Rears 1200s
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    Fat Sac 400s (Midship compartments)
    LeadWake bags

Check the fuse panel under the dash.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

thanks LA I'm pretty sure that's the problem. I pushed the little black arm up and its not clicking or re-setting and when I push the red button it wont come back down so I cant get it to re-seat properly. super annoying

also the corner has a small missing chunk of plastic so I'm thinking someone hit it when they shut the battery off. Any Idea how much a new breaker would be?

Quote Originally Posted by jobu View Post
    thanks LA I'm pretty sure that's the problem. I pushed the little black arm up and its not clicking or re-setting and when I push the red button it wont come back down so I cant get it to re-seat properly. super annoying

also the corner has a small missing chunk of plastic so I'm thinking someone hit it when they shut the battery off. Any Idea how much a new breaker would be?
    Not sure my friend. I don't know what amp the breaker is and my boat isn't here at the house so I can't put my eyes on the breaker. I looked online and they're anywhere from $20-$100 depending on the amp and application. I'm no electronics guru so maybe someone else with a little more expertise can chime in.
    2017 Moomba Helix
    Flow 2.0
    AutoWake
    Surf Edition
    WM Rears 1200s
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    LeadWake bags

FYI it was a bad main breaker at the battery, dealer took care of it no charge

Quote Originally Posted by jobu View Post
    FYI it was a bad main breaker at the battery, dealer took care of it no charge
    Glad you got it figured out and fixed.
    2017 Moomba Helix
    Flow 2.0
    AutoWake
    Surf Edition
    WM Rears 1200s
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    LeadWake bags