Default Adding factory-style ballast to center ski locker?

Here's another one...The genious who originally ordered my '04 Mobius LS only got the rear hard tank under the seat and not the center floor ski locker sac. I see inside the motor box that coming from the pump, it runs through a strainer and into a T-fitting. One of the fitings has a solenoid connected with a back/red elbow connector on the end to the hose which runs of to the rear tank. The other is just capped off. I assume I could simply order the solenoid, fitting and hose from SC, connect it up to the other fiting and the other end to a sac and it would fill automatically from the single switch on my dash, right?

Now, how to drain it? I'd need to splice into the wire on the back of the switch for the drain function and route that to a separate pump for draining the new sac. Do they make any aftermarket sacs with one inlet for filling that doesn't need a pump, and a second outlet for draining that I could add a drain-only pump to? Then, could I route it to one of the existing holes in the hull for draining? My existing rear tank uses one hole for draining and the other for overflow it is overfilled. Some kind of splice rig maybe? I'd like to keep it as clean and factory in appearance as possilbe and don't want to drill another hole in the hull if
    I don't have to (I don't think I could bring myself to do it)

There is also the bilge drain hose that runs just under the drivers area and out the hull that I could tap into. Would that create some kind of back pressure possibly that would ruin the bilge pump? I"m thinking tapping into the bilge hose would be best just because it's closer and rarely if ever runs..anyone ever do this? Need some really good advice here!

Can anyone tell we woke up to 6" of snow here in CO... Thank god for my heated garage!
    Let the Winter projects begin!

My dealer just quoted me $800 for all the factory stuff necessary to do it...yeah right!

Anyone know who makes the ballast bags and accessories for SC so I can figure it out on my own...Bueller?

The fat sacks are made by Fly High. This job is actually quite simple. I would wire the solenoid for your front bag to a second switch however, not the same one for your rear fill and drain. Run your plumbing from the solenoid to the bag. Get a 500 gph rule pump to drain the front bag and route it the same way your bilge is done. I would get another through hull fitting and mount it right beside the bilge.

Thanks Jon...I figured it'd be somewhat simple...a few ?'s though...

1. Why not wire to the exsting switch?
    2. Can't I tap into the existing bilge line to avoid driling another hole in the hull? Y-splitter or similar?

thanks again!
    MDB

I wouldn't wire it to the same switch because the rear tank and front bag will not fill at the same rate. You don't want to overfill one while the other is still going. As for the Y, you could do that but I would put a 1 way valve below the Y split so when you empty your ballast, it will not go into the bilge of your boat.

Thanks again...any tips on where to buy all the Fly High accessories as well as a one way valve, etc...?

wakeside.com is a very good site plus their customer service is very good.

Looks like I can get everything except the solenoid attached to the T-fitting, the switch, one-way valve and the tubing...any advice on where to get those other than my extremely economical dealer?