Thread: 2015 Indmar 400

Default 2015 Indmar 400

Hi,
    I haven’t been able to find the spec of my alternator? I’ve come across a replacement alternator on eBay and it says it’s 90amp. Can anyone confirm this?
    Also, is it a standard alternator or variable voltage alternator (smart alternator)?
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone?

You're dealer would be a good place to start. You could also pull the alternator and take it to Napa or O'rielly. I believe they both offer a line of marinized parts. I would not get an ebay part for your boat, it may work, or it may be a nightmare trying to return it if it doesn't work.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    You're dealer would be a good place to start. You could also pull the alternator and take it to Napa or O'rielly. I believe they both offer a line of marinized parts. I would not get an ebay part for your boat, it may work, or it may be a nightmare trying to return it if it doesn't work.
    Thanks.
    I don’t need to replace it I just need to know the wattage. I’m planning on a separate charging bank for my audio lithium battery and need to work out hoe much alternator charging I have.