Default Add Sub and 2 more tower speakers to Moomba Max

Could anyone give me some advise on adding a sub and two more tower speakers to a Moomba Max. I currently have the option package that includes a amp, cockpit speakers and two tower speakers but no sub.

I assume I'll need an additional amplifier to power any additional speakers? Where would a second amplifier get sound from? I don't see another output in the back of the deck.

If I only wanted to add a powered Bazooka tube for now where would I get the sound input from? I'm looking at just adding a Bazooka BTA6100 BT Series 6-Inch 100-Watt Amplified Tube Subwoofer for now.

Sorry I'm new to audio systems.

Thanks

John
    2018 Moomba Max

I would presume that the current amp is only for the tower speakers. On a 2018, im not sure what model it its. So adding a 2nd pair of tower could be as simple as plug-n-play to as involved as rewiring the tower and upgrading to an amp that can drive 4 speakers. Can you provide the amp model?

Any additional amps, whether its an external amp or a self powered woofer, would need to receive its audio signal via the head unit, same as the existing amp.

I would suggest a 10" woofer, even if you go with a bazooka tube. Skip the 6 and even the 8. 10" at least for an open air environment like a boat. Also, where you place the woofer makes a significant difference. Closed up in an insulated locker robs a lot of its output, compared to a vented locker or a direct radiating woofer setup.

Next, I would suggest amplifying the in-boats. The benefits will not only be more volume, but better sound quality at higher volumes. the extra power will help the in-boats balance, or keep pace with the woofer. At this point, you can go with 5 or 6 chnl amp that can power the in-boats AND the new woofer.

To answer your question about adding another rca audio hookup:

InstallGear 1ft Shielded 1 Female to... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CT6CBE0?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018