Default Issue connecting Bluetooth with phone

Is there a trick to getting the phone linked with Bluetooth. It seems as bad as ford SYNC. My phone (or any phone on the boat) does not pick up the Bluetooth to connect.

Thanks,
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade

Maybe a dumb question, but did you make the boat "discoverable"? Discoverable turns off either after an amount o time or with a key cycle too...

It's at the bottom of the main Bluetooth menu.
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

I gave up on the Bluetooth so tired of it and just run the cable to the USB port and put my phone on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mojo
    2005 Yamaha at-230 sold
    2012 Ram 2500 tow rig

mine seems to work flawlessly, use it all the time, synced a new phone on Saturday in less than a minute, just changed the deck to Bluetooth audio, went into Bluetooth settings on phone, refreshed, or scan for new device, the boat popped up and presto.
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

[QUOTE=korey;328452]Maybe a dumb question, but did you make the boat "discoverable"? Discoverable turns off either after an amount o time or with a key cycle too...

It's at the bottom of the main Bluetooth menu.[/QU

Not a dumb question for me lol, I do not remember seeing a make "discoverable" selection. I will look for that. Thank you
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade

BT.jpg
    I happened to have a PDF of the manual on my desktop!
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

That's interesting it says its only discoverable for 2 minutes, ive never once had to select make discoverable, it has always paired a new phone or my re paired my phone without doing that.
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Hmm, I've always had to turn discoverable on to connect a new phone, but any phone has been paired before links no problem.

The device we did on Saturday had never been around the boat before, was at a party on land, hopped in the boat, turn the battery switch on, had been off for 4 hours or more, turned the source to Bluetooth audio, then it became discoverable on new device. And after winterization, my phone had reset all paired devices, plugged batteries in, turned everything on, and re paired my phone the same way, never had to go in and make discoverable.
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

My fusion head unit died and I bought a new one. I’ve been having a lot of issues with BT since. 50/50 it pairs and I get Audio but no metadata & cant change songs on head unit or transom remote. Another issue is pairing to android phones. Even when discoverable it won’t recognize. Luckily I have an iPhone but still a PIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers