Default One amp to power speakers and sub

Hey guys
    i have a moomba outback,
    the boat has an exile xi800.4 4 channel amp
    as of right now the stock boat speakers are being powered by the amp.
    i am looking to put a 10" sub in the boat for more of a full sound. Not looking to spend a whole lot at this time.

i know with these amps i can run the speakers in parallel which will free up a channel. Am i able to power the sub with these speakers in parallel? if so the deck has a SUB OUTPUT RCA. would this just be brought to the 'rear' input and have the sub wires bridged on the 'rear'? and i can run the other speakers in parallel on the 'front input' and 'front output'?

i'm not really looking to run 2 amps and drain my battery more, nor am i looking to take up more space for a second amp
    this would be great if we can do this

thanks!

i'm not really looking to run 2 amps and drain my battery more
    The number of amps does not dictate battery consumption, but the sum amp(s) current draw. In reality, a class-D 400W rms mono amp could draw no more battery power then bridging 2 chnls of the class-A/B xi800.4 which would deliver less then 300W rms for a woofer.

So, you will be draining your battery more, no way around it.

The current amp can drive 1-2 pair of speakers on 1 half of the amp and a woofer on the other half, IF the woofer has a low-pass filter selection. Just a matter of choosing the best woofer to match the amp.