Default 2017 Moomba Mojo surf settings

I just started getting into surfing, I have the stock set up with 900 lb bags in rear, 700 lbs in floor and 500 lbs in front. The river is anywhere from 15’ to 30’ deep
    Question. What speed should I go? What should I fill each of the bags too? For Port surfing and starboard surfing. What do I put the tabs at? And wakeplate.
    I tried using autowake but it seems to empty the sacks. Any suggestions besides adding weight?

thanks for the help.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fill everything 100%, place people on the surf side. Set the auto flow tab between 60-70%. Turn on auto Wake and go 10.5-11 mph. We run an extra 1000 lbs over the weight you mentioned and it’s really good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

David,

I did that yesterday (turn auto wake on) but it starts to empty the sacks and the wake dropped... I just left the cruise on after that. What are you putting wake plate at and the opposite auto flow tab? This work for both sides?

I run my Wake plate all the way up and if autowake starts to empty stuff it is because you need to more weight in a certain area. Look at where auto Wake empties ballast and put more weight on the opposite side. We only surf goofy and I think we run auto flow at 70

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

What David said along with make sure your settings are correct in autowake, and make sure if you had the newer version with the amplitude setting that it is at 90-100%
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds