Default Looking to upgrade to Z5 cargo rack top

Just wondering if anyone is either selling or has a good source for a Z5 cargo rack top for a 2006 XLV with Rad-a-cage tower? I've found a couple out there on EBay and such, but I thought I would ask here as well. Thanks in advance for any input.
    2006 Mobius xlv
    2006 Ford F150 4x4
    Kansas Livin'

I put the Monster Cargo Bimini on my old 2004 LS. Get the Medium size, it’s the biggest one....strangely I have never seen a large.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

It looks like it might be a decent set up. Do you have any pics of it mounted on your boat by any chance? the site pics aren't very good. thanks for the tip.
    2006 Mobius xlv
    2006 Ford F150 4x4
    Kansas Livin'

Quote Originally Posted by MPB View Post
    It looks like it might be a decent set up. Do you have any pics of it mounted on your boat by any chance? the site pics aren't very good. thanks for the tip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

I have the monster cargo bimini mounted on my XLV with the z5 clamps.

Realistically, it holds 2 boards on top. I added bungees to the crossbars so I could carry boards on it with the cover removed. Also cut the rope holding the cover on on each side and put a loop and knot on the ends so it makes it a TON easier to put on and take off without having to thread the rope through as many loops.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com