Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

You may want to bring it to steve ashworth performance in Fuquay - They were very helpful when I replaced my pump, had a lot of parts in stock. BTW are you still at State?

On my XLV, I don't have all of that. I go from the fuel tank, to an INLINE fuel filter via rubber hose. Then the rubber hose leaves the inline filter and goes to the LP pump. Then the rubber hose goes from the LP pump to the inlet of the HP pump, and IIRC, there's hard line from the HP pump's outlet to the fuel rail and beyond.

So maybe just get an inline filter and bypass the whole "fuel/water separator" that doesn't exist in newer boats.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Don't know Steve, might have to check them out. Nope not at State anymore. Graduated in 2006, went back to grad school for a bit a few years ago, but didn't finish.

Got the part out finally, but did more damage. Added a photo to the album.

Grrrrr.... haven't used my boat in years (had a kid, and designed and built a house). Finally took some time to get it back on the water for what's left of the season, and this is what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by NCSUmoomba View Post
    Don't know Steve, might have to check them out. Nope not at State anymore. Graduated in 2006, went back to grad school for a bit a few years ago, but didn't finish.

Got the part out finally, but did more damage. Added a photo to the album.

Grrrrr.... haven't used my boat in years (had a kid, and designed and built a house). Finally took some time to get it back on the water for what's left of the season, and this is what happens!
    They are a high performance shop - When I replaced my fuel system, they helped me out with the connections - only place I could find in the Raleigh area.

Son is at State now, but they don't have a waterski/wakeboard club anymore - he was kind of bummed.

If you need a fix of getting out on the water let me know - always looking for an excuse to get out there.