Default 2004 Outback infiniti amp/tower speakers/battery connection

Hello all. I recently purchased a 2004 Moomba outback with the infinity tower speakers. Since I purchased the boat the stereo works fine off of the head unit but no amp or tower speakers. I found the second battery to be bad and I have replaced it. I am now trying to understand how to hook everything back up to how it was intended from the factory. The attached photos should make things clear. A picture of a 2004 Outback with the same setup would be amazing. My concerns from talking to others is the amp does not have a inline fuse from the battery. Is that ok? From there how do i connect the second battery to the first? Where do the wires from the voltage sensitive relay module go? Basically I unhooked the bad second battery and didn't pay attention to how to hook it back up. I also don't know if the previous owner had it installed correctly. Once this is all connected I have the MIC that has the off/on/auto settings and I should be able to control the tower speakers with that? Any help would be much appreciated. 2.jpg1.jpg3.jpg
    2004 Moomba Outback powered by MPI Indmar Assult

The Supply B+ for the amp need some form of circuit protection, right off of its source. This is a must.

Since there is a VSR already there, if it works, id suggest installing the blue sea dual circuit plus switch. They make a great pair.