Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Edo88 View Post
    Is it worth the trip? I’m going next week for the first time up there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's a beautiful lake and area. It was worth it to us. Nothing but one boat ramp and the marina on the lake.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Surf Wagon View Post
    It's a beautiful lake and area. It was worth it to us. Nothing but one boat ramp and the marina on the lake.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I’m excited just nervous about a new lake I’ve never been too before. Hopefully wind and weather will be good

2015 Mojo
    2005 Yamaha at-230 sold
    2012 Ram 2500 tow rig

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    This is crazy! I’ve never heard of such laws. I guess that means you can sleep in everyday since there is no reason to hurry out on the glass but man that’s tragic. That was is so calm!

Seriously, if we had that law here in Utah i would sell the boat. I love to be on the water by 7am to get the best water possible for a good ski. Wow, i didn't know those kind of laws exist.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

I found this in the lake yesterday, while I was running across the lake at 18 mph. Luckily I had my knife with me to cut it off the prop no damage to prop or shaft. The Moomba jam is to close to be having the boat in the shop.

Here are a couple others from this weekend

Good morning Conroe! Monday surf day! All that glass... for Conroe.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by Darter View Post
    It's a shame we can't ski before 10am...
    I would be throwing rocks with some very loud cuss words, 10am is for the hung over people!
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by Darter View Post
    It's a shame we can't ski before 10am...

Sent from my OnePlus 5 using Tapatalk
    That's absolutely ridiculous. Make that another reason I have zero desire to visit much less move to the Midwest.

I remember having words with a fisherman in a slough that was one of the only parts smooth enough to ski. When I went in there, there were only a couple fishing boats. By the time I'd made a pass, they'd come out of the woodwork and it was crowded. I skied from end to end and dropped. And then waiting in the water until the little fishing boat trolled out of my line. He was within earshot so I said hi while floating in the water. He responded "it much be kinda hard to ski in here with people trying to fish." I of course responded "it must be hard to fish here with people trying to ski. I need smooth water, you don't".

WA says that we can play on the water an hour before sunrise to an hour after sunset. OR is Sunrise to Sunset. So there.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

2002 Supra Santera (SOLD)
    2017 Moomba Mojo Pro Vivid Orange
    (1595lb wakemakers in the lockers)

Default July 2018 Picture thread

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    That's absolutely ridiculous. Make that another reason I have zero desire to visit much less move to the Midwest.

I remember having words with a fisherman in a slough that was one of the only parts smooth enough to ski. When I went in there, there were only a couple fishing boats. By the time I'd made a pass, they'd come out of the woodwork and it was crowded. I skied from end to end and dropped. And then waiting in the water until the little fishing boat trolled out of my line. He was within earshot so I said hi while floating in the water. He responded "it much be kinda hard to ski in here with people trying to fish." I of course responded "it must be hard to fish here with people trying to ski. I need smooth water, you don't".

WA says that we can play on the water an hour before sunrise to an hour after sunset. OR is Sunrise to Sunset. So there.
    Uhhhhh—-pretty inflammatory Midwest statement, don’t you think?

The wave is looking good Don. Keep throwing weight at that beast

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds