Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

2002 Supra Santera (SOLD)
    2017 Moomba Mojo Pro Vivid Orange
    (1595lb wakemakers in the lockers)

Holy crap, great looking wave sir!
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    Holy crap, great looking wave sir!
    No joke! That looks like an Ocean roller!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

tucked my boat away in a slip at a friend's marina so I could do the trailer work with no boat on it.

New Torsion axles and new trailer bunks. went with blue carpet.

went and got the boat out of the marina and treated ourselves to dinner at an on the water restaurant.

And caught a great sunset from the floating restaurant.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Sunday evening we went out and I actually FINALLY nailed my first 360 that I was able to ride out. It felt so good to have accomplished it. And on my Doomswell Nubstep even. No skim boards here. (okay, they didn't get a pic of me doing the 360, but I still thought this was a cool shot)

Then we were chillin' on the river and a couple guys on a barge that was docked at the shore hollered at us.... "Do you want Ice Cream?"
    I was confused and not sure I heard them right. "Ice Cream?" I shouted back at them. Sure enough they gave the 4 of us in the boat some tasty ice cream drumsticks when we nosed up to the barge! That was awesome!

And then caught the sunset behind us as we drove home.

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Sunday evening we went out and I actually FINALLY nailed my first 360 that I was able to ride out. It felt so good to have accomplished it. And on my Doomswell Nubstep even. No skim boards here. (okay, they didn't get a pic of me doing the 360, but I still thought this was a cool shot)
    Video or it never happened
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Video or it never happened
    Yeah of course. I've NEVER heard that comment before. *flipoff*. My wife was driving and my 12 year old was in the boat. I've been trying all summer with a handful of completed rotations but not riding it out, so figures no one was taking video. I've gotten bored with the same gopro vids of me surfing (because really what all that 'new' happens with surf sets at our level these days???)

I know I did it, and it was super rad to be able to share in the moment with my wife and son who saw it also. That's all that matters. I'll do another one eventually, maybe that will be on video for you guys in the peanut gallery! LOL

BTW Berg, have you every been able to ride one out yet? I remember the "old guys 360" thread from years back! I'd assume you've nailed a few.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

After 4,782 attempts over the last 6+ years - no. No joy.

The latest attempts this past weekend resulted in a lost pair of sunglasses and a slew of profanity that would make a sailor blush.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    After 4,782 attempts over the last 6+ years - no. No joy.

The latest attempts this past weekend resulted in a lost pair of sunglasses and a slew of profanity that would make a sailor blush.
    I've given up riding with my sunnies. I even have a pair of floating Bomber sunglasses as well as lots of disposable ones I have gotten at ski shows and the like. But I MUST MUST MUST have my surf hat. (foam trucker hat that floats is winning!)

It felt great, and hopefully will be repeatable. I even timed it perfectly to the music. the song was "Mic Drop" by Steve Aoki and I was surfing at the back of the wave as the intro was building and then nailed the 360 right at the drop! Yaaaaaasssss!!!
    www.TraysonsToybox.com