Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Congrats! I’m so f’n close to riding out a 360 it’s pissing me off.
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Had a good weekend on the water , had my brother and his wife out and got him in one a couple of surf sets. And got the oldest back on the board, after she watched her dad land 3 back to back she decided to try it again. Got in some more training too.

https://youtu.be/Nscs6OIM2rM

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by stevemarich; 08-06-2018 at 05:40 PM.
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

[QUOTE=trayson;330360]Sunday evening we went out and I actually FINALLY nailed my first 360 that I was able to ride out. It felt so good to have accomplished it. And on my Doomswell Nubstep even. No skim boards here. (okay, they didn't get a pic of me doing the 360, but I still thought this was a cool shot)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

[QUOTE=jcarter20;330392]
    Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Sunday evening we went out and I actually FINALLY nailed my first 360 that I was able to ride out. It felt so good to have accomplished it. And on my Doomswell Nubstep even. No skim boards here. (okay, they didn't get a pic of me doing the 360, but I still thought this was a cool shot)

Still new to this forum thing. Not sure what I did there, but I had the same thing happen this weekend. Had 12 people on the boat this weekend, 5 of which were kids. Cameras and video was the last thing on anyone’s mind. I finally nailed a 360, after a year of trying and no one had a camera out. I almost got two in a row, but buried the nose. My wife at least got that on video. After that, the kids were starting to meltdown and I had to quit. Oh well, maybe in the August thread, I can post a clean video.

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

went out again this evening. Boat full of kids. Got some strides made on wakeboarding for 2 of them. My kid had a fun wakeboard session. I had a great wakeboard set throwing some tricks in front of our friend's boat. My buddy took a fun wake set. The wife surfed. Another kid got up and had a legit lineride. And then it was time for the last person to surf. I gave it throttle to pull her out of the hole and SNAP I had nothing. I thought I might have lost my prop??? But when we put on the dive goggles and took a look, we found the prop was against the rudder. Pulled the v-drive cover and saw that I'd snapped my shaft near the coupler. Damn.

The previous owner had a rock strike that did in the shaft, prop and required some hull repair about a year before I bought it. But it was all repaired at his Moomba dealer under insurance.

Hadn't hit anything. prop was in good shape visually. Didn't have any noticeable vibrations. I'm pretty sure my prop shaft coupler nuts were tight (I'd checked them within the last month or two). However, I'd never done my own shaft alignment and this is my 4th summer with the boat. (I've never done it on this boat but did it on my last one). Anyway, I'll be getting it fixed ASAP. But it's been the summer of breakdowns. Luckily the prop shaft specialty shop is 50 miles from home. I'll be calling them in the morning.

Getting towed back by the cuddy cabin sea ray...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Video or it never happened
    Well, I, for one, believe him. If he says he did it then he did it. (snicker, snicker)
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Well, I, for one, believe him. If he says he did it then he did it. (snicker, snicker)
    Not if it happened in July this past weekend lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Great day at the lake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Getting towed back by the cuddy cabin sea ray...
    Seen a LOT of towing in pictures this season and people still sitting in the bow. I've seen a rope snap from towing at low speeds and could have taken somebody's head off. Hell either vessel and the rope breaks could be VERY bad.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Nice day on the lake with some friends. Picture is of a friends MAX.
    w.jpg
    ww.jpg
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade