Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    Beautiful boat! Good to hear your vacation was saved! I noticed some wakeboards in the racks, how is the wakeboard wake?
    Once we got it dialed in it was huge!
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Kxmoomba View Post
    It looks so good on the water.. I mean if I could have waited and built my own it would have been green and black but the blue grew on me fast.
    Same here... my wife wanted green, I wanted purple. We went to check out our SA in person and fell in love instantly. Dunno what it is about that color...
    That’s the first max I’ve seen with it. It really hides the bulkiness when it’s sitting in the water. I’m a fan!
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Unedited clip from our last trip. Probably could have done a better job of tidying up and puling in ropes but this was supposed to be a test run prior to actual shooting. Unfortunately the drone decided to "return home" on a low battery to about 100yards away from where we were at the end of the clip. I was butterfingers with the Cancel command and so it flew back to where we started and gracefully dunked itself into the river. I think the camera is fried but the rest of it - well, it still flies.

So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    Same here... my wife wanted green, I wanted purple. We went to check out our SA in person and fell in love instantly. Dunno what it is about that color...
    That’s the first max I’ve seen with it. It really hides the bulkiness when it’s sitting in the water. I’m a fan!
    Blue is a good compromise haha. A friend of ours ordered his and it is the blue flake but white top and bottom. I really wish we could have gone white because that black is PITA especially on top with peoples finger prints and sun screen on arms. But at least we got a boat, and black does look better, just hard to keep clean.

Quote Originally Posted by ATS0921 View Post
    Where is this, looks like Idaho?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    Yeah that is Arrowrock

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Unedited clip from our last trip. Probably could have done a better job of tidying up and puling in ropes but this was supposed to be a test run prior to actual shooting. Unfortunately the drone decided to "return home" on a low battery to about 100yards away from where we were at the end of the clip. I was butterfingers with the Cancel command and so it flew back to where we started and gracefully dunked itself into the river. I think the camera is fried but the rest of it - well, it still flies.

What drone? DJI care refresh would cover this since you recovered it. I have mine insured under a personal articles policy with State Farm. Super cheap and covers it even if I don't recover the buddy
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by ATS0921 View Post
    We typically go to Lucky Peak, do you like arrow rock more? Springs Shores can get to be a s**tshow on the weekends

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    You just nailed it... too many people, stupid ones at that, no clear water, and cops. We like arrow and are there most weekends. I take the toy hauler and my husband takes the boat and you have lake front property. You can usually get out of the wind and away from most boats. I might be biased but it seems like people have more boat etiquette up there as well.

One big issue if your not familiar with the lake, is there are hidden dangers under the water.. I have been up there my whole life and owned a boat for 15 years and I totaled our boat a few weeks ago. I was devastated but you really have to pay attention up there. Now is a good time to go because most of the big ones are out of the water and you can take notes. Or go with someone who can show you where to watch, even I hit something I knew was there. It was really embarrassing. There is one more shelf that hasn't come out yet and its just past the boat ramp on your right and one on the left that you have to watch for.

One other thing is most of the time you can launch on the beach before it gets muddy, no people to deal with. We only go to lucky after work. Arrow or Anderson are my favorite

Beautiful Max, I’m biased but I love that Ultra Blue!
    Ahhh me too, my wife liked pacific blue and then we saw ultra blue metal flake on a Supra at spring round up I think and it was awesome looking. Had to go with that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

So ready for the jam... it’s gonna be a good year with all the new boats!
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

So ready for the jam... it’s gonna be a good year with all the new boats!
    I’m pretty pumped that you’re excited about it this year lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD