Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    Getting old is a joy.
    Sure beats the alternative!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I don't understand why they keep sitting on these promo videos every year. If I was in the market for a new boat I wouldn't buy an 18 at this point until I can see the 19's. Do other people think this way, or just me? Does this affect 18 sales at all?

Unlike vehicles, these are toys at the end of the day. Best way to make someone want something is to make it A big secret and tell people they can’t have it yet. lol
    Vehicles get released early to show they’re the best at this or that. So get it out early and sell the sh%# out of it.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    You boat less for the summer.

Not sure why you’d sell an 18 g23 already
    Must be nice, that’s a surf fest fleet of rides
    Yes until Mid August at least. Great thing is you get maximum money selling this time a year. The G was awesome, just not where my heart is. SC products are where its at.
    2020 SA ?,2019 SE550
    2018 G23 sold
    2017 SE450,2016 SA400 Sold
    2015 MB B52 23,2012 MB F21 Sold
    2014 Axis A22, 2010 Axis A22 Sold

2018 Ram 2500

Pretty sure SC has 18 inventory at dealers still, new release would hurt sales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

In regards to the price of wake boats, I cannot believe how much they have gone up. We bought ours new 11 years ago and could probably get out of it today what we paid for it. That is wonderful until I realize that if I sell it there is no way I can buy another one at today’s prices. In those 11 years, the Moomba has more than doubled in price. I own a business to and can assure you our prices have no where near doubled in that time. Additionally, something that is now costing close to $100,000 should not be having vinyl issues as some people right here on the forum are having. I understand that Moomba has traditionally been considered a moderately priced wake boat but IMO there is nothing moderate about the prices of these things today.
    twkoehn
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1100s in rear lockers
    750 lb IBS
    Acme 1847

Quote Originally Posted by twkoehn View Post
    In regards to the price of wake boats, I cannot believe how much they have gone up. We bought ours new 11 years ago and could probably get out of it today what we paid for it. That is wonderful until I realize that if I sell it there is no way I can buy another one at today’s prices. In those 11 years, the Moomba has more than doubled in price. I own a business to and can assure you our prices have no where near doubled in that time. Additionally, something that is now costing close to $100,000 should not be having vinyl issues as some people right here on the forum are having. I understand that Moomba has traditionally been considered a moderately priced wake boat but IMO there is nothing moderate about the prices of these things today.
    I did sell my 1998 a month ago for what I paid in 2002 and people with other type of boats are doing the same thing.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Pretty sure SC has 18 inventory at dealers still, new release would hurt sales.

I understand that, but they have already said new stuff is coming we just don't know what. At the prices these boats go for I would wait at this point to see whether the 19 is worth the extra coin or if the 18's are a better deal for. People want the latest and greatest. If you buy a brand new boat it may very well be outdated already.

No 18’s are obsolete lol

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

The electronics are likely yesteryear type stuff, but still sweet and PERFECTLY functional.

No question the value of an 18 takes a hit, but not a very significant one. I personally would angle for a deal on an 18 vs a 19 if I was in the SL or SA market.