Well, that is a good question....

Supra and Moomba are considered 2 different companies within Skiers Choice. Each has its own mission statement, vision, unique selling propositions and principles. We also have 2 different product managers. Because of that, sometimes we have different designs, components, or systems. But in some cases we share technology or components.

In this case, we have 2 different surf systems that both work well. If you look at the 2 systems, you will notice they are different but also cosmetically have different appearance and use different materials. The Supra and Moomba also differ in the towers, windshields, overall styling, and most interior components. However, we both use Autowake, Indmar engines, and Enovation dash systems.

So, currently Supra and Moomba do use different surf systems. But that doesn't mean we always will. I have said this before, but I really think technology in the surfing world is still in a very young phase. I know some manufacturers claim they have it all figured out and that they are the master at it, but I don't believe that to be true. I think in 5 years, we will look back at 2019 and see a lot of things have changed...