Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: New for 2019

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    For the 2019 Moomba line, Max, Craze Pro, and Makai have them.

Drew was talking about that subject a few weeks ago. Sounds like more boats will have them in the future.

Not sure about the 2019 Supra line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they have them for the Max and Makai, they would have to be pretty close to the same thing as the SA and other boats with 102" beam.. I will see if I can get one off a boat at the dealer and fit it to the SA tomorrow.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    If they have them for the Max and Makai, they would have to be pretty close to the same thing as the SA and other boats with 102" beam.. I will see if I can get one off a boat at the dealer and fit it to the SA tomorrow.
    Subscribed to what you find out.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by jcarter20 View Post
    My dealer has a call into Skiers Choice about one for my 18 Craz as of last Friday. I will report back as soon as I find out. If they can’t get one, I am going to make one.

The dealer said they are about 3 weeks away from being able to get pricing and sell them. Guess I will patiently wait.

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

So no tray yet for the Mojo? I wonder how far off the Craz dimensions are from the Mojo.
    2015 Mojo with autoflow

Quote Originally Posted by cpropes2005 View Post
    So no tray yet for the Mojo? I wonder how far off the Craz dimensions are from the Mojo.
    Hey guys. The new tray that fits the Craz Pro, should also fit the Craz and Mojo and should fit for the last several years. To be completely honest, this tray was one of the last additions for the year and we are still a little hand to mouth making sure we have enough for production. That is why we have been fairly "vague" about availability. BUT, if you want one, you should contact your dealer asap and get them to order it. We are a manufacturing facility first and parts department second. I have informed the purchasing and customer service department about the possible demand for this since it fits so many boats already in the field, but we have NO idea how to forecast for that so they have started building "some" extra, but until we get actual orders, we don't know how many we need. So, if you get orders in, we can get a better idea of how many we need to get and stock. Hope that makes sense. Your dealers should now be able to get a firm price on their end and we can start delivering a few at a time, but all that depends on how many actual orders we get.
    Matt Brown
    Product Development Manager

Goose,

Any tray options for an 18 SA?

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Sorry Larry, we didn't do any tray options for the 2018 SA. The Supra and Moomba "H-bar" in the center sundeck are quite a bit different in size and shape so I don't think the Moomba solution will work on the Supra. And for 2019, we changed the entire rear of the SA to include the new walkacross so you can't use a tray on a 2019. And like I said before, we typically spend most our time working on new product as the product changes and that is why we didn't tool up a solution for the 2018 SA.

Hope that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Goose,

Any tray options for an 18 SA?

Matt Brown

Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    So, if you get orders in, we can get a better idea of how many we need to get and stock. Hope that makes sense. Your dealers should now be able to get a firm price on their end and we can start delivering a few at a time, but all that depends on how many actual orders we get.
    Hey Goose. Do you know how deep the tray is? I called to order mine and it is fairly pricey. Just want to make sure I can get ropes and a life jacket or two in there before I order it.

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    Hey guys. The new tray that fits the Craz Pro, should also fit the Craz and Mojo and should fit for the last several years.
    Would they fit a 2016 Helix?

Quote Originally Posted by jcarter20 View Post
    Hey Goose. Do you know how deep the tray is? I called to order mine and it is fairly pricey. Just want to make sure I can get ropes and a life jacket or two in there before I order it.

craz tray.jpg

Here is a pic of the tray that David Langston has in his boat. He can probably speak into actual usage of the tray more than anyone at this point...

He sent me this picture after he got his tray and he said in the tray he has a box anchor, shore spike, 4-12 foot docking lines, 1-100 ft anchor line, 1-50 ft anchor line, one tube rope, one wakeboard rope and handle, one surf rope and handle and about 6 bungee docking lines.

The tray is about 35 inches long and 28 inches wide. It is about 5.5 inches deep in the middle. Hope that helps. I haven't checked to see if it will fit in a Helix, but I will check later today...
    Matt Brown