Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snap On Cover.

I have one for my boat I love it but it doesn’t really keep dust out to well and I would only use it in a garage style storage, and I wouldn’t recommend towing with it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mojo
    2005 Yamaha at-230 sold
    2012 Ram 2500 tow rig

Call cory at evolution covers! Dont get a snap on cover as stated numerous times

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    2008 Moomba Outback LS
    325 Indmar Assault MPI
    Gravity 1 Ballast with IBS

May depend on the model of boat. I have the two snap on covers for the LSV and really like them. Very easy to put on. I tow with them on-- but usually only once or twice a year to vacations as the boat is in the garage or towed less than an hour the rest of the time.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I have a snap cover on my Outback and can never get it snapped. What is the trick to it? And the sequence? Do you start in the middle on a the straight or in the corner? What about those pogo sticks when do you put those in?
    Last edited by engrguy; 06-05-2020 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by engrguy View Post
    I have a snap cover on my Outback and can never get it snapped. What is the trick to it? And the sequence? Do you start in the middle on a the straight or in the corner? What about those pogo sticks when do you put those in?
    Add chapstick to the snaps. I always start in the passenger windshield corner from the inside work my way to the driver side chair. Then go back to the starting corner and snap all the side to the back. Attach the straps, then got out of the boat and hit the remaining snap from outside side. Total time about 2 minutes. Lol
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

My snapon cover was so tight that I didn't have any support posts or straps. Start at the windshield and work back. Getting the cover warm helps to stretch it.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Ill try the windshield trick and work back words. It fits as It was on and I know it is very tight and having a warm day helps. I was hoping there was a tool of some kind to grab the edge and pull on it that doesn't damage it, I did want to use pliers and the such.